Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I cant install Lightroom on Mac Ventura

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2022 Dec 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
I cant install Lightroom on my Mac Studio (Mac OS Ventura). I tried to reinstall it for few times. After I am uninstalling and then trying to install it is not downloading, but after 2 seconds it showing that it is installed in (creative cloud app). But in Mac os I cant see Lightroom installed. When i try to run it by creative cloud it not starting. I dont get any errors, nothing happens. 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 05, 2022 Dec 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. 

Which version of Lightroom are you trying to install? Do you see any error messages? Is this happening just with Lightroom or other Adobe applications as well? Have you tried any troubleshooting steps?

Please try these steps: https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/failed-install-creative-cloud-desktop.html.

Let us know if this helps.

Thanks,

Ranjisha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 06, 2022 Dec 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 09, 2022 Dec 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Ranjisha Sengupta any clues?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 15, 2022 Dec 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Can you please help us with your system info? What is the exact issue that you see with your Lightroom?

We're here to investigate and help.

Thanks for bringing this up.

Ranjisha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 15, 2022 Dec 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my comments i linked few issues wich describe

Lightroom Version Number: 6.1, 6 and 5.5 Cloud based

mOS Version: MacOs 13.0.1 for Applce Silicon(Ventura)

Steps to reproduce:

Install Creative Cloud

Press 'Install' next to Lightroom - Cloud based 

Wait untill finish

(Instalization proces for Lightroom CC is to fast it skips form 1 to 99% immedietly.)

Press 'Open'

Nothing happend

Lightroom is not installed in filesystem (cmd + space, App dir) but is installed according to list on Adobe CC

(there is no lightroom cc on Application directory).

Other apps like Lightroom Classic, Premiere pro etc works as expected. I tried to sing out and sign in and also I used Adobe Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool. Nothing works.

When I press 'Open(Intel)', I received 'File not found' error

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 22, 2022 Dec 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, anything? I need Lightroom for work and it cant be installed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 23, 2023 Jan 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. Which version of the application are you trying to install? Do you see any error messages? Does the step suggest help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 27, 2022 Dec 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are some problems with some languages versions. Go to preferences and choose default language as English. Next try one more time to install lightroom.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2023 Mar 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you! This did fix the problem for me as well 🙌 In my case the language was set to Norwegain by default since that's my system language (I guess).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines