• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom local storage on Ipad pro 2018

Community Beginner ,
Nov 02, 2019 Nov 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Ipad Pro is only 64gb version, and lightroom takes up more and more space. Currently it is using more than 11gb locally although i have cleared the cache.

When looking under local storage within the app it says that 5,13gb is currently used locally. All imports from my camera into the cameraroll is always deleted after uploading to LR.

I have set LR to use only smart previews and NOT autoupload from the cameraroll.

Why is LR taking up so much space? Isnt the whole idea of cloud services to NOT take up local storage?

is there a fix for this?

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Mobile Forum by Moderator} 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have any Albums stored locally and also did you clear the cache from the main preferences?

From recollection, in cases like this I think the given advice is that if sync to the Cloud is complete, then delete and reinstall the Application.

How much Cloud Storage space do you photos take up by the way?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is no albums stored locally. This Ipad has only been used with LR for 2 days, its a real hassle to reinstall every 2-3 days....

myn entite cloud storage is only around 80gb so far..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines