Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom mobile export resolution

Community Beginner ,
Jul 18, 2021 Jul 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Quick question.

I use my iPad Pro 2020 11" for editing most the time, I pretty much done all the job from the iPad, including import from my camera ( RAW file) and editing, ab I did sync to the cloud so I can edit on my iPhone sometime.

by doing that, whenever I export the photo (iPhone or iPad) in highest export setting( maximum dimensions available + 100% quality), will the photo exported as the original photo resolution? 

thnks all 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 19, 2021 Jul 19, 2021

Yes, just use the Share > Export As menu, and choose Largest Available Dimensions

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 19, 2021 Jul 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, just use the Share > Export As menu, and choose Largest Available Dimensions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks, cause i saw a lot of people talking about how they export the photo and it's not full resolution, 

what i'm thinking is maybe the upload the photo from the computer, and edit on ipad.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That is possible if users sync from Lightroom Classic on the desktop to cloud storage -- Classic syncs only Smart Previews which are scaled down to 2048 pixels on the long side.  The newer Lightroom CC and Lightroom Mobile are cloud centric and sync original images to cloud storage, which can then generate full size versions for export.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines