• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Mobile Photos Gone

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2015 Jun 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today I went to check my Lightroom Mobile photos synced to the Adobe cloud but couldn't get the Mac app to connect (it continuously said "waiting for connection"). I went to my iPad to check the photos from there and it told me I had no collections. I went over to my iPhone's LR Mobile app and when it first opened, all of my collections were there. Then it went to a loading screen and when it came back it said I had no collections. I had hundreds of pictures synced to the cloud so this is both incredibly frustrating and terrifying. Is this just a connection issue or did all of my photos some how get deleted?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 15, 2015 Jun 15, 2015

Did you connect a new Lr Desktop catalog to your account? Since Lr Mobile currently only supports one catalog at a time the previous connected catalog will be purged. In that case you should have recieved a caution allert within Lr Desktop. - Guido

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 410 Replies 410
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter,

Can you please help me, a massive amount of my photos and presets are gone off my mobile app. I don't know why this happened and I need to restore them.

I would really appreciate the help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2020 Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I recently lost my Presets on my Lightroom app that I had installed on my phone without knowing of a sort of back up or anything like that so I don't know if my presets were backed up   but. How do I access them back

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2020 Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also my email is luhdessi1@gmail.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 12, 2018 Apr 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue, I put in an external SD and it gave me a notification and I have all files but none are in LR, please help ... this is on mobile by the way

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 12, 2018 Apr 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please browse to lightroom.adobe.com and see if you files are there.

If not, and if you are on iOS, you may be able to recover files using the following method:

How to recover Lightroom for mobile (iOS) photos using iTunes File Sharing

-Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 17, 2018 Apr 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is not a cloud issue, I had a problem when an external SD was connected to the (Android) device.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Joshua, I would say that your issue isn't related to the topic of the original poster, so it might be best to start a new thread about this issue, or do a search for a thread about your issue with expanded SD card storage under Android.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2018 Sep 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem i dont know i had connected to pc and lost my photos how can i recover my photos back

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 21, 2018 Sep 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using your email associated with this user forum, I only see 1 photo that was on the server and was since deleted.  Sounds like your photos did not make it to the server.

If you are using an iOS device, please see if the following helps:

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom/kb/recover-lightroom-mobile-photos-itunes-file-sharing.html

Also, make sure you are logging in with the same Adobe ID that you used previously.

-Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 21, 2018 Sep 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having an issue, yesterday the app would not open and kept force closing. I opened the app today to find that all the photos I took for work last weekend are gone and please help me stay out of hot water with my boss.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 24, 2018 Sep 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please answer below questions:

1. which platform you are using?

2. How did you import photos to the Lightroom? or did you capture the photos in mobile?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Android and I captured them in Lightroom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please do the following steps on your mobile app:

1. Open settings by pressing the hamburg menu
  2. Long press on Lr icon and you will be shown with a message that Entered diagnostic mode, use the feedback button to send when ready.
  3. Now try opening the all photos or the collection where the photos were previously added
  4. Press the Send Feedback button from the settings panel
  5. After doing this, in a minute or so, a share popup will appear, please select any email and you will see that the diagnostics logs are attached to the email by default and also the feedback url will be preloaded. Please send the diagnostic logs.

Also can you answer few more questions along with the email:

1. Have you tried importing any new images into the Lightroom?
  2. And are you able to see those imported images in any of the albums?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Step one..Done

Yes, it will let me import new images into Lightroom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 25, 2018 Sep 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey i don't see your diagnostic logs landing in our email. can you please send them again?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 25, 2018 Sep 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sent them again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 07, 2018 Oct 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter-b  - Similar thing just happened to me as well. I recently edited a batch of photos on the mobile app and they are all missing. Presets are missing too. Is there any way to recover the photos? Appreciate your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have lost all my Lightroom mobile data from my iPhone. I opened it it has 0 pictures in there I had 200+ pictures but nothing is there. It's so much frustrating I have spend a lot of time clicking pictures and editing them on the mobile. But all of them vanished suddenly. How can I get those back?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 25, 2017 Jan 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello lightroom so I think this is what happened to me because I got a new laptop and loaded the lightroom program now everything in my Lightroom mobile is gone most of those photos I can not get back how can I recover these and sync them with my new lapto?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 02, 2019 Mar 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter! I badly need help with my Lr Mobile app. I accidentally deleted the app and I have a lot of memorable photos that i edited there. Im not sure as well if i was able to sync it but I know that I do have an account on it. However upon logging in my details all photos that was on the app are gone. How can I recover it? Badly need help! Thank you in advance. By the way im using the free one and have only one account.

If you can recover all those photos, can you pls send it to my email radwithlove@icloud.com or put it back in the Lr mobile library? Thank you so much and im hoping you can.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 03, 2019 Mar 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your current online catalog was only just created on March 2, so I have a feeling the photos that you want were not previously uploaded.  That said, I do see 7 deleted photos and I will try to recover them and send to you.

Other things to check:

- If before you deleted your app, you used a different Adobe ID, see if the photos are there.  Use your browser and login to lightroom.adobe.com -- that will show any photos present.

- You can also see if you have the photos available in your iPhone backup.  See .https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom/kb/recover-lightroom-mobile-photos-itunes-file-sharing.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 02, 2019 May 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The exact same thing has happened to me. I logged into Lightroom on the web hoping to download my photos onto my laptop, and there was nothing there. I was like "huh, weird", so went back to my mobile app, opened it, and they're all gone?!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 08, 2019 May 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alice,

Sorry for the delay.  It looks like your account is in a trial state and the catalog is recently created.  Is it possible that you have another account with a different email address (looking at the email you use on the forums here).

-Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 23, 2019 Dec 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter,

I'm having a similar issue where I think about half of my photo's have disappeared. First I got the message 'failed to load development version', then it started syncing, and then *poof* half my photo's were gone. 

I'm using a OnePlus 3T and never had any issues.

Is there any way to recover the lost photo's? I put a lot of time in editing them and it really saddens me they all seem to be gone.

Kind regards,

Raven

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines