Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to upgrade storage plan from 20GB Photography plan

New Here ,
May 03, 2022 May 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I bought the Photography plan with 20GB storage in March 2022 and now want to upgrade the cloud storage to 1TB, however, none of the upgrade options work. Having read this forum I see this is a common problem and the suggestion is to purchase an entire new plan, cancel my existing one and contact customer services to receive a refund, however, I cannot find any contact details for support. 

Can someone assist please?

Thanks,

Ciaran

TOPICS
Android , macOS , Web , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 05, 2022 May 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On other posts people suggest contacting support via chat here: https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html

Chat appears to have been removed. Does anyone know how to get in touch with someone at Adobe's support team?

Thanks,

Ciaran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The chat pod does not seem to work with Safari. We are investigating. I was, however,  able to see it using Chrome. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is what I see at that link and when following the "what are my contact oiptions"

Screenshot 2022-05-05 at 15.00.01.pngScreenshot 2022-05-05 at 15.03.57.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 07, 2022 May 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there another way of access the online chat? Or can someone give me a direct link to the chat site?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 09, 2022 May 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What browser are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried Chrome (101.0.4951.54) and Safari (Version 15.4 (17613.1.17.1.13)) on my Mac M1 (Monterey 12.3.1 (21E258)).

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please see this section: 

How to upgrade your storage plan if you purchased it with a redemption code. 

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/upgrade-creative-cloud-storage.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I had tried that but the upgrade cloud storage option isn't available. See screenshot below:

Screenshot 2022-05-10 at 05.31.11.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 10, 2022 May 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See my previous post: The link contains instructions in the section highlighted.

Essentially - storage is not upgradable at this time for redemption code purchases. You will need to purchase the  Lightroom 1 TB plan separately to compliment your 20GB CCPP plan or cancel your CCPP plan and get plan that has LrC, LrE, and PS (which costs about the same as the 20GB and the 1TB plan combined. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 10, 2022 May 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I acknowldged that seemed to be the advice in my original post: 

> Having read this forum I see this is a common problem and the suggestion is to purchase an entire new plan, cancel my existing one and contact customer services to receive a refund, however, I cannot find any contact details for support. 

My specific question was and is I cannot find a way to contact support to orgnise the refund due when I cancel my existing Photography sub. I do appreciate all the help offered but I am still at square one.

Can someone point me at how I can contact someone in Adobe support to organise the refund?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 15, 2022 May 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried to purchase the plan suggested but Adobe says it's not supported with my current plan:

noggin61_0-1652616651367.png

I would cancel my original plan on the condition I am refunded for the remaining time period on the plan (9 months), however, as I have already explained, I cannot find a way to speak, chat, email or call anyone at Adobe to arrange this.

Can someone help and tell me how I can contact Adobe?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 17, 2022 May 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone help? @Rikk Flohr: Photography you've been very helpful and hoping you can put me in touch with someone at Adobe who can resolve this. 

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 17, 2022 May 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact Customer Care - Adobe Help Center

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 18, 2022 May 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have already explained that there is no option to chat, email, call when I go to the Contact Customer Care page. 

noggin61_0-1652868421628.png

noggin61_1-1652868462005.png

I've tried Chrome, Edge, Safari but no chat or email option is presented. 

@Rikk Flohr: Photography could you put someone in Adobe in touch with me directly? Alternatively, can you or Adobe confirm that I will I be refunded for the 9 months remaining if I cancel my current 20GB CCPP plan?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 18, 2022 May 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You will need to contact Customer Care for these operations. I am not able to help with your questions. Your account shows you are in UK - have you tried the local (UK) Customer Care Page? 
 https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/contact.html 

When I go the page the Chat Icon appears at the lower right: 

Screen Shot 2022-05-18 at 8.10.10 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines