• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Add Camera Calibration Panel

Community Beginner ,
Sep 26, 2019 Sep 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot find the Camera Calibration Panel on the new Adobe Lightroom. (https://www.slrlounge.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Screen-Shot-2017-08-27-at-4.28.22-PM.png)

I have a few presets that come from the Adobe Lightroom Classic that change the colors on this Camera Calibration.

If I apply one of these presets on the new Adobe Lightroom, I see the color calibration being applied, but there is no way to change it.

Am I missing something?

Idea Released
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Dec 13, 2022 Dec 13, 2022

The Color Calibration panel is now available in Lightroom Desktop 6.1. Access it from the [...] menu. 

Status Released

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 100 Replies 100
100 Comments
Community Beginner ,
Jun 06, 2022 Jun 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would really like this to be added as well, amazed it's taken them this long ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Participant ,
Jul 01, 2022 Jul 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tempo a "solution": 

If you make some adjustments to the Calibration sliders to a couple of DNG(!) files in Lightroom Classic and then sync those to the cloud, those adjustments are represented in the iPad version of Lightroom. Then you can copy the adjustments made to those files over to other files in the app. 

I've started doing that and it works okay. The big problem is ofc that you dont get any gradual control over the sliders. So the best way to get the look you want is to sync as many different files, with different adjustments to the sliders made to them, as you can be bothered to. 

And don't adjust anything else, that will just be annoying I think. 

Maybe everyone else has been doing this for a long time, and I'm just slow, but I thought I'd share just in case it's useful to anyone else.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Participant ,
Jul 01, 2022 Jul 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wish I could edit my post...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Jul 16, 2022 Jul 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guys it's time to bring the color calibration panel to both Lightroom CC and Mobile. Who would have thought that we would be able to apply our filters on mobile? Who would have ythought that we would have the awesome masking tools that we now have? The hardware is there, so sky's the limit. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Jul 16, 2022 Jul 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Meant apply our filters to videos on mobile 🙈

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jul 18, 2022 Jul 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there.

I am in doubt about changing to lightroom Classic instead of lightroom CC. Mostly because of the calibration section. I might be "picky" but that is besides the point. 

Will there ever come an update to lightroom CC with a calibration section? If it is not to hard i think that it would be a great idea 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Jul 18, 2022 Jul 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Although there are some employees of Adobe who comment here, most of us are just other users like yourself. But even employees are not allowed to disclose future plans. The only way you will know if a feature will be included is if it eventually IS included. Lightroom Classic is a much more feature-rich version than Lightroom "CC" (no such designation anymore). I use Lightroom Classic almost exclusively, and with all the other tools that have been added have not found it necessary to turn to the calibration adjustments for several years. Personally, I don't think Lightroom is missing anything by not having the calibration section.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Jul 20, 2022 Jul 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why are you in doubt about switching to Lightroom Classic? In my opinion, it is a much more feature-rich version of Lightroom. While the interface is different in many ways, the primary difference is that it stores images on the local hard drive and allows you to share collections to the cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Aug 19, 2022 Aug 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please bring the enhance feature and the Calibration feature from LRC to LR Mobile. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Sep 02, 2022 Sep 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe, I use the cloudversion of Adobe Lightroom and I'm really missing the calibration panel of Lightroom Classic. Could you please add it? It would be very helpful. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2022 Sep 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THIS IS NEEDED

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Sep 21, 2022 Sep 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This thread has been up going on 4 years.. what is the hold up

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2022 Sep 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Someone at Adobe HQ has some small arduino-based device attached to his head. This device is linked through API to this forum thread and whenever someone is writing a new post here begging about bringing the calibrations panel to cloud-based version, his head is massaged and tears of joy are appearing on his face. 

I just can't imagine any other explanation why this feature is still not implemented.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Sep 22, 2022 Sep 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it's inexcusable to be quite honest

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Sep 23, 2022 Sep 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

updating status

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products
Status Under review

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Dec 13, 2022 Dec 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Color Calibration panel is now available in Lightroom Desktop 6.1. Access it from the [...] menu. 

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products
Status Released

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

oh what joy 🙂 

Apps: LR Classic, LR CC, LR CC mobile. PS +++ Devices: Macbook Pro 13" M2 (2022), MacBook Pro 15" (2012), Win10 PC, iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro, +++ Sony A7IV, Lumix G9, Canon G11, +++ Website: https://mobios.de

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its a step into the right direction. Yet it is only available onn LR CC Desktop. Not on LR CC mobile iOS/iPadOS. Thats where it would have been a real benefit. On desktop we have LR Classic if we want calibration. Yet I don´t want to ungreatful. I am still hoping for it find its way on iPadOS/iOS, for that is the go to tool when you are out in the field. 

Apps: LR Classic, LR CC, LR CC mobile. PS +++ Devices: Macbook Pro 13" M2 (2022), MacBook Pro 15" (2012), Win10 PC, iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro, +++ Sony A7IV, Lumix G9, Canon G11, +++ Website: https://mobios.de

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Christmas came early this year 🙂 Thank You and keep up with the good work and mobile users are probably waiting for more but it is a good one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am on my macbook on Lightroom and don't see color calibration when clicking the '...'

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Click on the three dots and activate it.

Lightroom.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2023 Apr 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a very simple request:

PLEASE take the Colour calibration sliders from Lightroom Classic and put them in Lightroom.

Why just these sliders were not included but everything else was I will never understand (and i'm a product manager in tech). 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Apr 12, 2023 Apr 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please add this to mobile 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 10, 2023 May 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Absolutely useful and powerful simple little tab, we want it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 10, 2023 May 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A lot of us want this feature in LR Mobile. It's simple, it's holistic.

While some may argue that similar effect can be achieved via Hue/Saturation/Lightness changes, but I beg to differ. Results involving RGB channel mixing will always be different and better from individual hue color changes.

I have to keep smoothness of color noise reduction to 100 to avoid artifacts for simple hue changes, this is absolutely not the case with channel mixing (primary color calibration).

Please upvote! Even if a lot of you can do without it, an extra tab would never be a hindrance in a workflow.

Votes

Translate

Translate