• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Add Healing Brush on iPad Pro

Community Beginner ,
Nov 08, 2017 Nov 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As the Title says - The ability to heal photos while using Lightroom CC would be amazing. The iPad Pro is more powerful than many computers on the market yet it is not fully utilized. Can we add the heal function so that I don't have to edit a photo and then go back to my computer to use my mouse just to heal something?

Idea Released
TOPICS
iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
39 Comments
LEGEND ,
May 15, 2018 May 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right!? This is one of the most important features in my opinion. The professionals are still being ignored while kids that like to take pictures on the iPhone's are getting all the features.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
May 15, 2018 May 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, Adobe needs to add this feature ASAP. It’s a little ridiculous that we have to ask for this

Votes

Translate

Translate

Engaged ,
May 16, 2018 May 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's ridiculous how basic features are missing. This is, sandly, not the only one 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
May 24, 2018 May 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree its super annoying to not be able to heal on an iPad. They do I have to switch to the desktop. Fix this!

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 28, 2018 May 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having a hard time with why this feature is missing when it's been present in multiple apps on iOS for a few years now, including Adobe's own Photoshop Fix. Yes please add a healing brush that allows for non-destructive editing just like you have for cropping. Snapseed has a best in class way of handling non-destructive edits that beats anything Apple or Adobe have come up with on their own; please copy their implementation so that you don't have to start totally over again on edits, just remove the individual edit; in this case healing. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would be happy if they started by merging the features of Mix and Fix into Lightroom Mobile, if only for creative cloud customers and made all of those edits non-destructive. To me that's the key. Preferably with the ability to selective remove or change edits much like you can do with SnapSeed. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agreed...

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
May 30, 2018 May 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to see an erase tool in Lightroom mobile, right now I have to bring my image from Lightroom mobile to photoshop fix, erase then save itt back to Lightroom. I would like to do this in Lightroom mobile without leaving the app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Engaged ,
Jun 02, 2018 Jun 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

... seven...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Jun 13, 2018 Jun 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think LRM is great and use it to cull and edit all of my photos. As I import into LR (desktop) from my memory card, I add the photos to a new collection that is synced to LRM. I can do 80 - 90% of my editing on my iPad Pro 12.9 inch with Apple pencil. I do review all photos later on my desktop to ensure everything looks good before I print, export or publish.

As I said, I am very happy with LRM but would really like to see the ability to clone using my Apple pencil. It would reduce the time required on my desktop and make mobile editing more efficient.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Jun 19, 2018 Jun 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great news... today's iOS and Android releases now have the healing brush!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

WHHAAAAAAT!!!! Thank YOU
Super happy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah! Finally!
And it works great!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
OMG OMG OMG OMG I could cry!  Well, ok , maybe not, but the sentiment is there.  Hooray for small mercies!

Votes

Translate

Translate