• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Add Healing Brush on iPad Pro

Community Beginner ,
Nov 08, 2017 Nov 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As the Title says - The ability to heal photos while using Lightroom CC would be amazing. The iPad Pro is more powerful than many computers on the market yet it is not fully utilized. Can we add the heal function so that I don't have to edit a photo and then go back to my computer to use my mouse just to heal something?

Idea Released
TOPICS
iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
39 Comments
Explorer ,
Nov 09, 2017 Nov 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes +1 , for basic skin retouching and taking dust spots out

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Nov 09, 2017 Nov 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great idea! Thanks for your input!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Dec 16, 2017 Dec 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes please please please. Edit in photoshop mix is not sufficient. We need a proper healing brush tool and airbrush for skin tones built into program. After selecting a group of favorites or flagged photos for a finished wedding album for instance, and then trying to edit one of the photos with photoshop fix, after finished editing it does not show up replacing original photo nor does it show up as flagged. So then I just unsort by flag, scroll through images to find the one edited, then flag the edited version and unflagging the unedited one and then sort by flagged photos to get back to where I was before trying to edit the photo. For god sake please fix this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Dec 27, 2017 Dec 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Healing brushes. The current feature of opening up the file in adobe fix works just fine, but when saving back to lightroom mobile it flattens all my settings to a dng file. Most the time that is ok but when I have to go back to an image to edit particular raw settings, I can’t.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe we must have a clone tool in the mobile app, just like we have one in the desktop app. For example, I am on the field, shooting and transferring to my iPhone to color correct my picture, why I cannot use the clone feature to remove some spots?? It's nonsense! Currently I have to wait until I get home/office, and use the desktop app for that! 
Come on guys, it's just a simple feature, but it definitely would save us a lot of time!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Vote this up people!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Dec 28, 2017 Dec 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

+1 For sure!

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Jan 20, 2018 Jan 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

+1 yes, pease

Votes

Translate

Translate

Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

+1 Here. I have been using an iPad Pro exclusively for a week. SO happy with it and LRCC. Yes, I have a list of things I am hoping come to the iPad. Healing Brush is on my list 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your input, Monty. Don't forget to click the "Vote" box at the top of the page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your input, Tristan. Don't forget to click the "Vote" box at the top of the page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Feb 02, 2018 Feb 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it impossible for you to add spot removal in Lightroom mobile? I don’t understand why I need to jump to photoshop fix for something simple like removing a piece of dandruff or a pebble on the floor. What’s even more infuriating is that it seems to only make a copy of the photo in much lower specks. And then NEVER SYNCS WITH LIGHTROOM DESKTOP.... help a few of us out who prefer editing on the go in an iPad.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Totally agree William with all the silly extra apps we need to achieve the most basic of editing operations, when surely they could all be merged back into LR Mobile to then remove the silly PNG 'exports' to the other apps?  As it currently stands, it has a *long* way to go to convince me I can actually perform the same LR Classic edits on my iPad Pro in LR Mobile!  While I *love* editing on the iPad Pro with Pencil (bye bye Wacom tablet!), this PNG transfers back and forth, when I'm importing and placing edits on my Nikon NEF files, is kinda ridiculous! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jason It is definitely frustrating ! The iPad Pro with a pencil is great but Adobe seems to treat all mobile devices equally (as if they’re made in the early 2k’s). I have been contemplating a move to Affinity photos for mobile and desktop which would be cheaper in the end and gives me basically all Lightroom and photoshop tools in one app. The only issue I have is syncing over the air with each other. It simply won’t. But it’s a small leap when I think of all the steps I have to take to do simple things with Adobe mobile.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I actually own the Affinity photo, jumped on that wagon the moment it was release. It is a much more robust mobile app with all of the necessary features that we need. The only issue as William pointed out is that it does not sync my photos which is a deal breaker for me.

I just don’t have the understanding of Why Adobe has LR, Photoshop, Adobe Fix all as separate apps on the mobile device. Give us ONE app to complete all of the necessary tasks instead of exporting from one to another which just duplicates my files.

The LR platform is great and eventually going to be the leading platform for simple photo editing (from Adobe) so I think they have to build these features in or this will die and we will move on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactly... for me the question is who listens closest? Adobe hearing us and uniting one robust app for mobile editing and sync, or Affinity simply syncing their 2 softwares?

Whoever crosses that finish line will have my money.

Personally I don’t think Adobe recognizes or cares that some of us actually need full editing on the go to compete with others in the realm of oh... I don’t know.... wedding photography?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well here's hope Adobe are reading their own forums! I picked up the trial of Affinity Photo but as with Affinity Designer (which I have to use from time to time), it's another piece of software to learn, or rather, wish it just used the same keyboard shortcuts etc as PS/LR! LR Mobile as I said above, has a long way to go - they need to lose the useless filters (unless you like Instagramesque photos?) and add just about everything else from Classic to stop LR Mobile being a gimmick.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Only time will be the judge of that. I hope Adobe gets it together.

At the same time Affinity is a one time purchase...so there’s that. I also already own both the iPad app and the Mac app.

I’m ready haha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Contributor ,
Feb 13, 2018 Feb 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please, yes! A healing brush on iOS (iPad Pro) would be wonderful
My 10.5 iPad Pro is my primary.computer. I’d love to see more features for iOS!
Monty

Votes

Translate

Translate

Engaged ,
Feb 21, 2018 Feb 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

+1 a must have feature!

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2018 Mar 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes please add!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Mar 31, 2018 Mar 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't forget to click the "Vote" box at the top of the page!

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Apr 03, 2018 Apr 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Totally I agree, currently I either have to use Adobe Fix or wait until I get home and use Classic. One of the advantages of the iPad Pro is the ability to use the Pencil which makes removing unwanted artefacts so much easier. Fix actually appears to perform cloning better than Classic

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Apr 13, 2018 Apr 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like the ability to spot edit. And fix blemishes on mobile. Even if it's just for us with crative cloud access. I like to use my iPad for the ability to edit color faster. It would make it alot easier if I didn't have to get on the computer because my model has acne or a scar and I need to fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Engaged ,
May 15, 2018 May 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

... 6 months later...

Votes

Translate

Translate