Exit

P: Generated images violate user guidelines

Community Beginner ,
May 23, 2023 May 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bunny.png

image (1).png

So as you can see, it's a PG-13 relatively inoffensive image of a woman in a bunny outfit. The top worked fine, and I was able to complete the top ear, which is cool. When I tried to extend the bottom with generative fill, though, I got this warning. They're just a pair of legs wearing stockings, and I wanted to extend it.

It feels like a false flag - though I could be wrong? I find myself thinking it would do the same for women in swimsuits.

Figured I'd share here.

Bug Started Locked
TOPICS
Desktop-macOS , Desktop-Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 10, 2023 Nov 10, 2023

Dear Community,

On November 7th, 2023, the Firefly for Photoshop service was updated and improved for this issue. You should encounter fewer guideline errors when working on or near skin-tone areas that do not violate the community guidelines.

While the improvement is a big step in the right direction, we are continuing to explore new ways to minimize false-positives. Please continue to give us feedback on this new forum thread and also report false violation errors in the application.
Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 1382 Replies 1382
1,381 Comments
Community Beginner ,
Jul 28, 2023 Jul 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I propose immediate imprisonment. At Adobe, it is forbidden!

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2023 Jul 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sometimes just putting a period in the box and the warning does not come up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Engaged ,
Jul 29, 2023 Jul 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So Yesterday I was able to change dresses on women on a beach and type in swimwear. NOW IT'S violating guidelines. What gives ?  It's REALLY [cursing removed] bigtime

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2023 Jul 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are some funny errors in yours generative fill guidelines. When i typed to generate smoke for a fire, it said it is against guidelines. What a situation is this. Please clear out these type of things, then only we will be properly able to use such features

Votes

Translate

Translate

Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The prompt "Make leg straight" got me a warning. I didn't get a warning if I did "Straighten leg." Just seems to be no rhyme nor reason to these warnings. 

thekohlervillager_0-1690738308828.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes like Swimwear is against guidlines but swimming costume is ok. woman in swimwear was allowed once just now, but 2nd time it was banned. They REALLY need to get the finger out and do something. Nearly 3 months this has been going on and it's MUCH worse instead of better

Votes

Translate

Translate

Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried 7 regenerations and I CANNOT get a decent hand on this woman the other one's pretty poor as well. 

003 hands.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Very few AI programs can do hands and feet properly. There is at least one exception but even it can delivrer a six or seventh finger now and then. You'll be extremely lucky if you get a result that works or that at least doesn't require some additional hands-on editing (no pun intended). 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's getting worse everyday, now they ban the image directly on your computer... We live in the movie 1984, guys. Here we are. You cannot even resize if this stupid bot doesn't like your picture...ADOBE IS THIS A JOKE ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Problem is that it's way beyond a joke now 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really don't understand the anger. This is a beta. It's experimental. We are guests and tester. They are working on it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been working on this test since it came out in MAY ! Havn't seen the slightest improvement

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So...two months? Adobe's Neural Filter Background Blur has been in beta since around July of 2021. Beta testing can take a very time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Randalph I don't understand what you mean by "now they ban the image directly on your computer..."

I just worked on an image of an unclothed from the waist up model, using her arms to cover up. A couple of fingers looked wierd on one hand, so I generated several iterations and got one that worked. I didn't even get 1 version with the usual 7 fingers...

No violation of terms dialog either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For me, it is a fantasy pic, slightly NFSW (no p*rn or whatsoever edit: even the p. word is banned, i'm sick of this society), but I did not ask Photoshop to generate it or anything "against the rules" (God, I feel like a kid took the hand in the pot of jam), only to crop the file to 16/9 with a transparent background on each side and the bot refuses to let me do it. It does not make sense. Ok, they don't want to let us generate NSFW (feminine only) content. It's creepy, sexist and misogynist, but ok, FINE. The Middle Ages will disappear one day, but [cursing removed] ? I use the file I want, I modify it as I want, and not according to what their stupid policy decides to let me do or not. I am no longer a child, and my father has died for a long time, I don't need another

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a beata. If you go to stock.adobe.com and enter a search for boudoir, or whatever, I'll believe you'll discover that Adobe has no interest in banning such subject matter. Things will improve.

[abuse removed by moderator]

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My record with SDXL is eleven fingers on one "realistic" hand so far! Not quite entirely there yet 🙂

And yes, this is a beta feature. Getting pissed off and threatening "I won't pay for this!" when it's a BETA is a bit futile. Having said that, I would totally pay extra if it could fix the eleven-fingered hands… 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactly, since what they are paying for is the WORKING version of Photoshop, not the public beta. It's always there to fall back on if one's frustration level becomes unbearable. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

to have access to a beta you need a subscription, it's not free...and btw, free or not, beta or not, they don't have any right to restrict the use or what file i'm using on my computer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually, they do, since the AI is being generated on THEIR servers, not your computer. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still my computer, my file, a server is a tool, a machine. A machine that I rent. What's the next step ? Spying my phone because it's their servers ? My bank account because it's their servers ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But you aren't renting anything. You are taking advantage of Adobe's Firefly (firefly.adobe.com) which is presently in beta and available for free to the public, whether they have an Adobe account or not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Jul 31, 2023 Jul 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

asking it a simple request of filling in backdrop sometimes it works most of the time it does not plain grey background that ineed to be widerr always telling me I am violating an agreement, which is absolutly rubish solid color fill tat is all I am asking it Ai jusnk 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In your life? 🙂 OK, bye.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're closing your account over an issue with software that's not released yet?

Votes

Translate

Translate