I am trying to use the content credentials (beta) feature, and experiencing some problems...!
I am using photoshop version 23.4.1 on my laptop. Graphic processor is compatible.
The operating system is Windows 10 64-bit.
1. "Content Credentials (Beta)" only appears (both under "Preferences>History & Content Credentials" and "Windows") when I reset the preferences. Once I close and re-open photoshop, it is gone. It does not save with the workspace as well.
2. When I tried to use the feature when it was there, I was able to connect and view my SNS profiles and wallets. However, I could not attach content credentials to image files since there was no content credentials option in the "Export As" window.
3. History & Content Credentials > "Content Credentials (Beta)" enable checkbox does not stay checked. Whenever I move tabs under preferences or click "OK" and close the preferences window, the enable box is unchecked again.
If anybody knows about this problem, please help!
Thank you for your reply.
Yes, I will stay tuned..! Great feature, so hope there's one soon 🙂
Hi @LilySoo C.
Two potential explanations:
1) We shipped a quick fix in Photoshop that may have caused mismatched versions. If this is the case, a complete close out of Photoshop and CC Home and then upgrading your Photoshop version should fix.
2) If you are on an Education plan (i.e. your email that you sign into Adobe with ends with ".edu"), we are currently unable to attach Content Credentials. If this is the case, there is ongoing work to enable Education plans, but we don't have a timetable to share yet.
Thank you for your advice!
Sadly, the first solution did not work, and I am not on an Education plan.
I tried using version 23.2.2, the one right before, and content credentials (beta) feature works--the feature stays on and the credentials attach.
So as of now, I am using 23.2.2 while waiting for an update after version 23.4.1..!
Thanks once more 🙂
This same exact thing is happening to me as well.
Hello! I have the same issue, even with the new 23.5 Photoshop version.
So. This morning I did the last update. Now, Photoshop is 23.5... and this is my Content Credential setup area:
I tried to reset preferences. The Content Credential voice appeared. If I check the checkbox, then I click on OK button, then I return here, the Content Credential checkbox is not checked.
I tried to exit and enter in my Creative Cloud account... no way: even the same issue.
So I manually deleted the Photoshop presets folder, but got the same results: the Content Credentials is not usable.
I think that content credentials is a great tool, but I'd like it to work...