• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Font Drop Down Menu

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2024 Apr 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did the font dropdown menu get changed in Photoshop 2024? There's a new "Filters" sidebar and another tab for "More Fonts", which is also confusing. Are those fonts mine or from Adobe Fonts?

zzz.png

TOPICS
Desktop-Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 01, 2024 May 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe More Fonts are ones you can download from Adobe:

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/fonts.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 14, 2024 May 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I was working in a Photoshop file today and then my font dropdown suddenly switched and looks like the attached image. it looks like it's connected to Fontbook or something else now. Any ideas how to get it back to what it looked like which was just a list of fonts? I'm on a Mac and using PS 25.7. Please let me know - thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Aber5D9A that is the current Photoshop beta font menu. I can move your post to the beta forum, but this is the new direction the team is asking users to test in the beta program.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Currently, comparing PS 25.7 and PS beta 25.10, the font selector appears the same to me. What is in the beta version right now that hasn't made it to the release version yet? (Font-wise, I mean)

After reading the OP question and your comment, I think I'm missing something... Thanks in advance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are correct the public release from three weeks ago 25.7 does include the new font previously in beta.

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/whats-new/2024-3.html#improved-fonts-browser

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But, if you stick to "Your fonts", and don't click "More fonts", doesn't it work as usual? I mean, the new feature is "More fonts", but you can ignore it. I could be wrong, still, because with so many changes, I'm not 100% sure if there was some other change that was introduced along with this one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 21, 2024 May 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @zacht11661837 and all, 

Yes there is a new font browser experience in Photoshop now, see this thread for more details.

Would love to hear any and all feedback you have around this new experience.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines