• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: No AI feature with new update

Community Beginner ,
May 23, 2023 May 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just updated to the new beta version for PS, 24.6.0. (with AI)
I got the new UI but it lacks the AI portion (or option) in the menu bar, or anywhere else.
Is there a minimum hardware requirement that I need? I might have missed the minimum requirements.
I am running Apple iMac Monterey 12.6.6. (Late 2015 build).
I am providing a screen shot of the UI I have available to me at this moment.
Thanks for any help you could provide.

IMG_6403.JPG

 

TOPICS
Desktop-macOS , Desktop-Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 23, 2023 May 23, 2023

UPDATE: Hi everyone. For those of you having issues finding the new Generative Fill feature, make sure you have the latest beta version, Adobe Photoshop Version: 25.0.0 20230801.m.2265 3a00623 x64

Please see this thread for any other clarrification:
https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-beta-discussions/upgrade-your-copy-of-photoshop-beta-to-version-25-or-higher/td-p/13986957

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 442 Replies 442
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issues as all of you. I have updated Creative Cloud, made sure all apps are updated, installed the newest beta, and checked for updates. Uninstalled, rebooted, reinstalled, and still had the same issue. Included photo of what it looks like for me. Here is some info from the System Info in the Photoshop Beta:
Adobe Photoshop Version: 24.6.0 20230520.m.2181 4e0245f x64
Number of Launches: 5
Operating System: Windows 11 64-bit
Version: 11 or greater 10.0.22624.1755
System architecture: Intel CPU Family:6, Model:14, Stepping:13 with MMX, SSE Integer, SSE FP, SSE2, SSE3, SSE4.1, SSE4.2, AVX, AVX2
Physical processor count: 8
Processor speed: 3600 MHz
Built-in memory: 65455 MB
Free memory: 41979 MB
Memory available to Photoshop: 51340 MB

Screenshot 2023-05-23 154000.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 24, 2023 May 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have the same issue. Have made all the advice below, 100% updated version.. Gen Fill is grey with no fill stuff

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem, the button appears to be half erased and won't let me click, I've already checked the version, uninstalled it, restarted the computer several times and it's still the same

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Cory... I have uninstalled, restarted, and reinstalled the beta three times. The app shows as up to date however the version is not correct 24.6.0 20230516.m.2174. Any thoughts on what I should try next?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I still cannot write in the generative fill box. I do have the latest version too. I also tried uninstalling the previous version, rebooted, then installed the new version. Still the same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to Behance in the Creative Cloud desktop app and update your date of birth. So simple yet so incredibly FRUSTRATING! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

I'm just a casual PS user and having to enter your birthday into an application I've never used is very counter-intuitive

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are the best! Worked for me. 

Macbook 14 M1 Pro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Man you re the best!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

This worked after trying everything else.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 25, 2023 May 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, where in Behance I can update the date of birth?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ps update is just offering me 24.5. could you please post the link to 24.6? thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling Photoshop, but unfortunately, the Photoshop Beta option is not appearing in Creative Cloud. Could you please assist me in downloading Photoshop Beta?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

does it not work for the m1 pro chip?

Adobe Photoshop Version: 24.5.0 20230426.m.2152 bba44a7 arm64
Operating System: Mac OS 13.4.0

System architecture: Apple M1 Pro, HybridCPU(8:2)

v24.5 is the latest version for me in creative cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Cory, 

thanks for the advice, I'm having issue where when I do check for update it does not give me the latest photoshop (beta) 24.6, currently stuck at v24.5 and the creative cloud says it is up to date. Is this becasue the newest beta is only available in the US? 

Thanks

S

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 28, 2023 May 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue here , i am stuck with v24.5. tried multiple times unistalling and reinstalling on CC to no avail. someone have to talk about this .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Open Behance and update your date of birth!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cory Thank you, For me I got a solution yesterday. The way it worked for me- It didnt need a completely fresh re-install of the BETA, this was not necessary. For me the "Update" flag came up again in Creative Cloud app, even though it was the same version 24.6.0. So updated once again, and this time it worked,

It's as if the wrong version had been uploaded to Adobes servers yesterday morning. Below is a screenshow I took before updating for the second time, to confim that I had updated 

My post, was moved to a different thread today, I'd created a post which I cannot edit or modify,  

Untitled-2 copy 2.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded the beta app but have not generative fill button? Going by the YouTube comments, everybody else has the same issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am seeing a generative fill button but it is greyed out, I am unable to click on it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe's Official Statement on this issue is ..  and I quote.. "

Okay, we apologies for the inconvenience caused to you however our team is working on this issue and it will be resolved in the next release.

I recommend downloading the CC Log Collector tool to capture and upload logs"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure to "Check for Updates" in the Updates tab of CC Desktop. You'll want version m.2181 in Ps beta's Help > System Info.

PeteGreen_0-1684868520519.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's the version I'm using - still greyed out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines