• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: No AI feature with new update

Community Beginner ,
May 23, 2023 May 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just updated to the new beta version for PS, 24.6.0. (with AI)
I got the new UI but it lacks the AI portion (or option) in the menu bar, or anywhere else.
Is there a minimum hardware requirement that I need? I might have missed the minimum requirements.
I am running Apple iMac Monterey 12.6.6. (Late 2015 build).
I am providing a screen shot of the UI I have available to me at this moment.
Thanks for any help you could provide.

IMG_6403.JPG

 

TOPICS
Desktop-macOS , Desktop-Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 23, 2023 May 23, 2023

UPDATE: Hi everyone. For those of you having issues finding the new Generative Fill feature, make sure you have the latest beta version, Adobe Photoshop Version: 25.0.0 20230801.m.2265 3a00623 x64

Please see this thread for any other clarrification:
https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-beta-discussions/upgrade-your-copy-of-photoshop-beta-to-version-25-or-higher/td-p/13986957

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 443 Replies 443
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 24, 2023 May 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

m.2181 thats what I have "Adobe Photoshop Version: 24.6.0 20230520.m.2181 4e0245f x64"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Found the solution... Photoshop seems to verify your age by looking at your Behance account. I didn't have one, so once I created the account and added a DOB, I was able to make it work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 26, 2023 May 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you created your account on behance or you just signed in with your adobe account?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me too - excepet NOTHING appears for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can not run beta ? why?

peterj72265647_0-1684929193542.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i cant find where to install PS BETA, i looked all over. Any advice?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've checked for updates multiple times, but I don't see a v24.6 in my CreativeCloud app, only 24.5

Isn't v24.6 available everywhere?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Mario De Meyer  have you tried logging out and then back in to your CCD app?  Could you share a screenshot of what you are seeing under beta apps that are available?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 26, 2023 May 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I just installed the Photoshop Beta.
But the Generative Fill is greyed out.

I searched on internet it said go to Behance.com and enter your Date of birth. but when i opened Behance.com it did'nt asked me for my Date of birth.
Also on Adobe.com it also not asked for DOB.
Can please someone help me fix this issue.
I am using 14 Days Teams Free Trial

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 30, 2023 May 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am still unable to update the beta to 24.6. I'm stuck at 24.5 no matter what I try. What am I missing?

I'm working on an edu account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 12, 2023 Jun 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mine is 

24.5.0 20230512.r.500

and still can't get it right. I've been trying all day and am kinda disappointed now, I wonder why my Master's degree ccould'nt help!! Srry Adobe guys , but Creative Cloud UX sucks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 22, 2023 Jun 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem isn't updating (unless your software is actually out of date). The issue is that Creative Cloud navigates people to set up the free trial then download the regular Photoshop version. We have to type in "Photoshop (Beta)" in Creative Cloud and download it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 27, 2023 Jul 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have PS 24.7 (not the beta) but still no generative fill option on selection toolbar!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Andrew3132896227mv  Generative Fill is only available in the Ps beta. Please download via your CCD app and then you will have the option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK I will try that, thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2023 Jul 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hai cory, i just applied for the seven days trial and did everything from downloading the new version, that didnt work to get the generative fill, i also uninstall the beta version, then download it back, reboot my laptop, and still the generative fill is grey, it says "please connect to the internet" i use wifi and my wifi is 156 mpbs per second, yesterday i even wait as maybe it takes overnight to get it, i try today at night i was so dissapointed that it still grey. I even did the behance account nothing works, please help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when select ai generator option is not visible.

v 24.6.0

windows 11 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @roshanm95620203 

Try resetting Prefs for the Beta:

/Users/yourname/Library/Preferences/Adobe\ Photoshop\ \(Beta\)\ Settings 

Launch BETA Photoshop While Pressing The Keyboard Shortcut

With Photoshop closed, press and hold Shift+Ctrl+Alt (Win) / Shift+Command+Option (Mac) on your keyboard and then Launch Photoshop the way you normally would.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SHIFT+CONTROL+ALT does not launch a program (at least on Windows 11).

It shows the properties.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No change. Nothing new. I can't get past 24.5 and I'm a subscriber through work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same issue! also I tried resetting prefs, still not showing!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an account in good standing, & my desktop is compatible. But, I can not access Generative Fill. I can access the other Beta features (including Neural Filters and Remove), but not Generative Fill. Screenshot 2023-05-23 at 9.41.37 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are hearing some customers with this issue, so let's try to delete the beta, reboot your system and then download again the beta and see if this resolves it.

Not seeing Generative Fill?
1. Both the previous and the most-recent version of the Photoshop Beta are 24.6.
Please check your Help > System Info and verify that on the first line you see: 24.6.0 20230520.m.2181
Ensure you are on the latest by refreshing the updater, please.

2. To use the feature, you must first have an active selection. 
 Make selections in your composites

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines