• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please check your internet connection

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2023 Oct 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please check your internet connection and try again.

Mohammed33230727ksmm_0-1698515425379.png

[Topic changed to macOS as per later post by OP]

TOPICS
Desktop-macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 22, 2024 Jan 22, 2024

@DarkDeviL you dont have to turn off Windows Defender Firewall - just add Photoshop to the allowed list. Turning off is a pretty drastic/risky maneuver.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 28, 2023 Oct 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mohammed.  Seeing as you were able to start this thread, your Internet has to be working, but how good is it?

If this error came up while trying to use Generative Fill, then we know a lot of people are having problems because of the heavy traffic on the site, so try later.

If it is none of the above, then please provid much more detail about your issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 29, 2023 Oct 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Mohammed33230727ksmm 

Try this: Quit Photoshop and Relaunch. This resets the connection Photoshop has to the server.

Let us know if this works for you.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 30, 2023 Oct 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Mohammed33230727ksmm could you share your workflow and what you were doing when this message popped up?  Are you still seeing this issue or has it been resolved using @jane-e suggestion?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 09, 2023 Dec 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

well actually I am a Mac user and I have a subscription to all Adobe apps first I tried to use its cracked ver but it didn't work as  I actually blocked the adobe server  firewall using lulu's but now when I bought it and reinstalled everything genuine still  it shows the same error   but the issue persists 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 15, 2023 Dec 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@kushalpratap.rajawat the fact that you attempted to use cracked software may have left breadcrumbs behind - always a risk with pirated software.

Uninstall the current installs with the Creative Cloud Desktop app, then run the Creative Cloud Cleaner tool to remove any remnants.

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

If you still have issues - check your firewall settings. Not sure what "lulus" are.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 08, 2024 Jan 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

well actually I am a Mac user

By @Mohammed33230727ksmm

In addition to using the Cleaner tool, check your system for malware, as it is frequently included on pirated software.

Since you are a Mac user, I've edited your Topic from Windows to macOS for you.

janee_0-1704734623726.png

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 15, 2024 Jan 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All you have to do is to turn off any firewall on your device and try again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2024 Jul 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that really helped.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 19, 2024 Jan 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. I turned off the firewall on my computer. The result did not change. Is there any new information about the solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2024 Jan 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I realized that I was getting this error because I couldn't connect to Adobe servers. And I solved the problem by turning off the Windows firewall. Those who have the same problem can fix it by following the method I followed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 22, 2024 Jan 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@DarkDeviL you dont have to turn off Windows Defender Firewall - just add Photoshop to the allowed list. Turning off is a pretty drastic/risky maneuver.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 11, 2024 Feb 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

just use this - https://youtu.be/xdDQNUI96pg?si=ZtAvvg3DGY6W1Wxc

worked for me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2024 Jun 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it's working. Thank you so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2024 Jun 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're the best! I'm facing this issue for a week now, I couldn't edit properly. Thanks to you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 01, 2024 Jul 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just bought it and had this issue, it fixed it, thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2024 Aug 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perfect bro, It is worked

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 13, 2024 Feb 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Jacob2830063472y4 isn't that the same as posted above?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 10, 2024 Sep 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have now paid for adobe photo shop and it did not resolve the problem so I am now going to cancel adobe photo shop 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 10, 2024 Sep 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@KLWGJewellery The issue isnt with your software or your subscription. Check your firewall settings. They are blocking Firefly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines