• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Something went wrong, please try again later" - Generate Image error v25.9

Community Beginner ,
Apr 30, 2024 Apr 30, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A "Something went wrong, please try again later" error is generated every time a generate image prompt is used (both writing in my own prompt, or selecting a pre-made photoshop prompt, as well as writing in the tutorial one, word for word').

It loads for a couple of seconds before giving a "Something went wrong, please try again later" message with no additional context. This is also the case with generative images in a selected field, and 'generative expand' in the cropping function.

Photoshop beta v25.9. Running on MacOS Ventura V13.5.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app, but this has not affected anything.

TOPICS
Desktop-macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 23, 2024 May 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's clearly a widespread issue, I think we just have to wait. The beta still works, if you want to try that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried downloading beta and it didnt work for me there unfortunately 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have been using OG one not beta for 2 months but no issues, not tried to download beta tried and same bs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I havent used beta since it came out I had nothing but problems with it. I stuck with regular photoshop and now all of a sudden, worked yesterday today has issues 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't find beta photoshop in my creative cloud for some reason

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The "betas" area is one of the options along the top bar of the "apps" page in Creative Cloud, it took me a while to find it too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot 2024-05-24 at 02.21.00.pngScreenshot 2024-05-24 at 02.21.15.png

don't see it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The beta is here:

RobH99_0-1716520153542.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having this issue, it was working yesterday!

Updated PS 2024 on Mac

Already tried all the recommended methods in here but still not working! 
Would appreciate any help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

we all stuck here with the same problem my friend, I guess something wrong with Adobe's servers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue. 
PS 25.6.0
MacOS Sonoma 14.4.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here. Was working great yesterday. We need this tool for profesisonal use, we have deadlines depending on it. Not happy. Hoping it's resolved very soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem too. I just updated to PS v 25.9 . It won't generate.. Just keep getting the message "something went wrong. please try again".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am having the same issue in v25.9, i tried to use another version and the beta, but none of them work it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THIS WORKED FOR ME- I was using the official release  (25.9) and AI generative fill stopped working as described in this thread. 

Uninstalling and reinstalling did not work. Downgrading did not work.

On a whim I installed the 25.10 Photoshop Beta and AI generative fill is working... for now. I hope it lasts for a bit because I have some work to do. Fingers crossed. Good Luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It does work in Beta, but doesn't work in regular photoshop. It's not really a solution. I prefer to stick with one program, rather than going back and forth between the 2.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 24, 2024 May 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good news, it works again in regular Photoshop. Perhaps something was ground with the Adobe Server or communications with it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 24, 2024 May 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Clearly a ploy to get more beta testers signed up. /s

Good news 👍

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 27, 2024 May 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hiya @CoryShubert 

Just jumping back on to say that the Keyboard shortcut worked in the short-term, but is now no longer working and the error message is back as it was.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines