• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Healing Brush Tool com "Use Legacy" ativado com BUG na Versão 25.11 para MAC (Apenas no MAC)

Community Beginner ,
Aug 08, 2024 Aug 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A ferramenta "Healing Brush Tool" com "Use Legacy" ativado está com um BUG muito estranho. Quando a imagem está "Flat", apenas com uma camada, ela funciona corretamente. Mas se você duplicar a camada, ao usar a ferramenta, ela funciona de um modo estranho, criando um círculo com bordas bem duras e muito maior que o tamanho atual da ferramenta. Por favor, alguém ajusta isso, é a ferramenta que mais uso e está me causando um transtorno enorme no meu fluxo de trabalho. Eu NÃO GOSTO DE MANEIRA ALGUMA do Healing Brush com o "Use Legacy" desativado, prefiro muito mais ele ativado. Só uso ele desativado quando tem algo com cor muito diferente próximo. HELP!!!!!

Bug Acknowledged
TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Aug 08, 2024 Aug 08, 2024

Thanks for reporting this. We were able to reproduce the issue and have logged this for the team to investigate.

Status Acknowledged

Votes

Translate

Translate
13 Comments
Explorer ,
Aug 05, 2024 Aug 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The healing brush tool does not work on an empty layer.

The healing brush tool is set on "Current and Below" and it works in normal mode, but the Legacy mode(which is the superior mode) doesn't work.

It is very very important for retouching so please fix this as soon as possible!

So again what I need:

Empty layer above the Background layer

The Healing Brush is set on Legacy Mode and Current and Below mode

It should work, but it doesn't work in the latest version!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Aug 06, 2024 Aug 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Gabor Lenart just tested and can confirm it's not working in legacy mode, Photoshop version 25.11

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After last update, when I try to use a healing brush (legacy mode only) in a document with more than one layer, it behave quite strange and after two or three usings always crashes an app (without crash report window, even enabled). It somehow like splashes pixels around area beyond its size.....and than a little cross appears....and crash. Did you someone observe this? 

(system info: updated windows 11), last nvidia drivers (RTX3070), 64GB RAM, ryzen 2700x)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for reporting this. We were able to reproduce the issue and have logged this for the team to investigate.

Status Acknowledged

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2024 Aug 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem with the latest version. It's really frustrating...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Upvote the post, so that Adobe notices and hopefully fix it in the next version. I can only work in the previous version until it's fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the exact same thing here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Aug 12, 2024 Aug 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I attach a file here in a comment?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(Re-posting since Adobe can't seem to transfer my Community activity from my company account to my personal account.)

I updated to 25.11.0 yesterday morning and since doing so the healing brush (NOT the spot healing brush) does not work on my multi layered files when using the legacy algorithm set to sample Current & Below. 

I have seen the many issues people have with the tool and the offered solution is to make sure it's being used on the right layer, but that is not my issue. 

Please fix.
Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is this a ps question?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Aug 14, 2024 Aug 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Gabor Lenart  wrote: How do I attach a file here in a comment?

Tap the Insert Image button in a Reply window. Don't reply by email, as the forum software strips out attachments in email replies.

janee_0-1723638194844.png

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Aug 14, 2024 Aug 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

specifiche.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Aug 19, 2024 Aug 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Recently, and fairly out of the blue, my Healing Brush stopped blending. I usually work on an empty layer (sampling 'current and below'), using the Healing Brush Legacy option.

At the moment, my Healing Brush seems to pick up mostly only texture (kind of like a High Pass filter), and not blending at all with whatever is underneath, like a Clone Stamp.

I have tried resetting all settings to default from the Photoshop preferences, but it didn't make any difference.

I have restarted Photoshop, the whole computer, changed files. Nada.

What am I missing? Is this a bug? Do I need to change my Healing Brush legacy settings anywhere? Anyone else encountered the same issues?

I use the Healing Brush for hours a day and it's driving me crazy!!

Thank you in advance.

Votes

Translate

Translate