• 한국 커뮤니티
    Spezielle Community für Koreanischsprachige
Beenden

P: Photoshop creates a gude log while working with files

Community-Einsteiger ,
Apr 14, 2022 Apr 14, 2022

Link in Zwischenablage kopieren

Kopiert

Beim Arbeiten mit der aktuellen Photoshop-Version hängt sich Photoshop nach kürzester Zeit auf, d.h. die Bedienoberfläche und Menüs verschwinden und ein speichern ist nicht möglich. Folgende Fehlermeldung schreibt er in die log-Datei (gude-2022-04-14.log):

[WARN] WGudeRequest::applyAutoDetectProxyAutoConfigSettings Failed to autodetect proxy settings. WinHTTP Unable To Download Script. last error code = 12167

Hat jemand ein ähnliches Problem und kann mir helfen? Vielen Dank.

Fehler Behoben Gesperrt
THEMEN
macOS , Windows

Zugriffe

Übersetzen

Übersetzen

Melden

Melden
Community-Richtlinien
Seien Sie freundlich und respektvoll, geben Sie die ursprüngliche Quelle der Inhalte an und suchen Sie vor dem Absenden Ihres Beitrags nach Duplikaten. Weitere Informationen
community guidelines

correct answers 1 richtige Antwort

Adobe-Mitarbeiter , Feb 23, 2023 Feb 23, 2023

Thank you everyone for your patience. This issue has been fixed with the release of 24.2.

Thank you,

Cory

Status Behoben

Stimmen

Übersetzen

Übersetzen
500 Kommentare
Community-Einsteiger ,
Dec 13, 2022 Dec 13, 2022

Kopiert

How [cursing removed] can they ignore this so long?

Cannot comprehend this.

Stimmen

Übersetzen

Übersetzen

Melden

Melden
Neu hier ,

Kopiert

Photoshop updated today, Dec 13, 2022, and Gude Log issue has returned. 

Version: 24.1.0 Release

Looks like its complaining about sqlite this time..  

08:00:12:746 [ALWAYS] GUDE Logging Started
08:00:12:747 [INFO] SqliteResumeCache::SqliteResumeCache basedirectory is null/empty
08:00:12:747 [ERROR] SqliteResumeCache::CreateSqliteResumeCache creating resume cache pointer failure
08:00:12:747 [ERROR] Initialize resume cache pointer failure
08:00:12:747 [INFO] gude policy POLICY_USER limit (2,2,1) chunk 2097152, chunking (UL 0 DL 1), resXfer 1, adapt 0, NSURL 0, timeout 86400
08:00:12:747 [INFO] Initialized -- gude-lib version: v0.12.1 app: gude

Stimmen

Übersetzen

Übersetzen

Melden

Melden
Community Expert ,

Kopiert

The team is not ignoring the issue, it is an issue on which they worked, and that is supposed to be fixed in some cases with the 24.1 update: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/fixed-issues.html

Stimmen

Übersetzen

Übersetzen

Melden

Melden
Community-Einsteiger ,

Kopiert

This gude thing started happening to me earlier this afternoon, when I open a Photoshop file. Looks as though I'm stuck with the .txt file till this bug gets fixed.

Stimmen

Übersetzen

Übersetzen

Melden

Melden
Neu hier ,

Kopiert

Hey! Had the same problem right after Photoshop auto-updated, temporary fix was going back to the previous version of photoshop (from the new 24.1 to 24.0.1). Obviously not a permament fix but at least it stopped making the gude file and lagging. Hope this helps!

Stimmen

Übersetzen

Übersetzen

Melden

Melden
Community-Einsteiger ,

Kopiert

Just installed 24.1. Double clicked on a .psd file. gude.log immediately appeared.

It has NOT been fixed!!!

Stimmen

Übersetzen

Übersetzen

Melden

Melden
Community Expert ,
Dec 14, 2022 Dec 14, 2022

Kopiert

@Mohit Goyal Still not fixed in 24.1

Stimmen

Übersetzen

Übersetzen

Melden

Melden
Neu hier ,

Kopiert

Clearly it hasn't been resolved.

I've only started getting the GUDE file since upgrading to 24.1

To make sure I wasn't going mad, I uninstalled and then installed rhe previous version 24.0.1 and the GUDE file just doesn't appear. So, clearly something isn't right in Version 24.1

Stimmen

Übersetzen

Übersetzen

Melden

Melden
Community-Einsteiger ,

Kopiert

Issue still exists for me in 24.1 as it did with 24.0.1.

This time the log contains even more information though, so I suspect perhaps they've just increased the verbosity of the logging to see what's going on?

09:18:54:858 [ALWAYS]	GUDE Logging Started
09:18:54:858 [INFO]	SqliteResumeCache::SqliteResumeCache basedirectory is null/empty
09:18:54:858 [ERROR]	SqliteResumeCache::CreateSqliteResumeCache creating resume cache pointer failure
09:18:54:858 [ERROR]	Initialize resume cache pointer failure
09:18:54:859 [INFO]	gude policy POLICY_USER limit (4,4,1) chunk 2097152, chunking (UL 0 DL 1), resXfer 1, adapt 0, NSURL 1, timeout 86400 
09:18:54:859 [INFO]	Initialized -- gude-lib version: v0.12.1 app: gude
09:18:54:861 [WARN]	WGudeRequest::applyAutoDetectProxyAutoConfigSettings Failed to autodetect proxy settings. WinHTTP Unable To Download Script. last error code = 12167 

Stimmen

Übersetzen

Übersetzen

Melden

Melden
Community-Einsteiger ,

Kopiert

Until Adobe figure out how to turn off the log, or put it somewhere more convenient, here's a workaround:

• Create a new file in a text editor with the filename "Photoshop Fixed.cmd" containing only this line:

START "" /D "%TMP%" "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2023\Photoshop.exe" %1

You may need to change the path to the Photoshop.exe as applicable on your system for your version.

• Open the context menu on any image file and choose "Open With..." (choose another program)
  • Browse to the file you have just created and choose this

It's a cludge, but it works. You need to do this on each type of image (JPG, PNG, TIF, etc.). To revert, choose  "Adobe Photoshop" again in the "Open With..." menu and optionally delete the file you created.

The log will still be created, but it will be in your temporary directory and there will only be one created per day, instead of one every day in every directory you open an image in.

Stimmen

Übersetzen

Übersetzen

Melden

Melden
Community-Einsteiger ,

Kopiert

Great idea!

But I also have an idea, directed to Adobe: STOP CREATING THIS FILE!

Life could be that simple. Nobody needs it, drop the code that creates it.

Stimmen

Übersetzen

Übersetzen

Melden

Melden
Neu hier ,

Kopiert

Hi Mohit,

This has not resolved the problem for me.  I still end up with a file in the directory I'm working in called gude-2022-12-14.log.  I'm running ver 24.1.0 on a Windows 10 machine.  This is the contents of the file referenced above:

08:21:36:656 [ALWAYS] GUDE Logging Started
08:21:36:657 [INFO] SqliteResumeCache::SqliteResumeCache basedirectory is null/empty
08:21:36:657 [ERROR] SqliteResumeCache::CreateSqliteResumeCache creating resume cache pointer failure
08:21:36:657 [ERROR] Initialize resume cache pointer failure
08:21:36:657 [INFO] gude policy POLICY_USER limit (2,2,1) chunk 2097152, chunking (UL 0 DL 1), resXfer 1, adapt 0, NSURL 0, timeout 86400
08:21:36:657 [INFO] Initialized -- gude-lib version: v0.12.1 app: gude
08:21:39:668 [WARN] Ignoring attempt to reinit logging to \gude at level 4 retaining 3 days of logs
08:21:39:669 [INFO] SqliteResumeCache::SqliteResumeCache basedirectory is null/empty
08:21:39:669 [ERROR] SqliteResumeCache::CreateSqliteResumeCache creating resume cache pointer failure
08:21:39:669 [ERROR] Initialize resume cache pointer failure
08:21:39:669 [INFO] gude policy POLICY_USER limit (4,4,1) chunk 2097152, chunking (UL 0 DL 1), resXfer 1, adapt 0, NSURL 1, timeout 86400
08:21:39:669 [INFO] Initialized -- gude-lib version: v0.12.1 app: gude

Thanks,

Peter

Stimmen

Übersetzen

Übersetzen

Melden

Melden
Neu hier ,

Kopiert

Same.. Updated to 24.1 still getting these random log files.. I see that its complaining about sqlite.. so perhaps disabling logging in the production versions.. 

The noted above workaround isn't very practical.. 

Stimmen

Übersetzen

Übersetzen

Melden

Melden
Community-Einsteiger ,

Kopiert

It would be practical not to be bothered by log files I do not need and I do not understand. As a user, an end customer, I have to work with the software, I do not have the need to analyze its functionality. NO LOG FILES PLEASE. With sugar on top!

Stimmen

Übersetzen

Übersetzen

Melden

Melden
Community-Einsteiger ,

Kopiert

quoteThe noted above workaround isn't very practical..

Once you've told Windows to always open that type of image file with the custom command, you can open images in the usual way (not using "Open with"...). Just in case that wasn't clear.

Stimmen

Übersetzen

Übersetzen

Melden

Melden
Neu hier ,

Kopiert

Fun fact: I just updated to 24.1 (like 15 minutes ago) and it seems to have *caused* this issue. Never had it before; have it now. #frustrating

Stimmen

Übersetzen

Übersetzen

Melden

Melden
Community-Einsteiger ,

Kopiert

By "fixed" they mean they've given everybody a log file now, not just some people. I'm not sure they fully understood what we wanted to happen 😄

Stimmen

Übersetzen

Übersetzen

Melden

Melden
Community-Einsteiger ,

Kopiert

How hard can it be to make something stop from writing a log file ? If it is something for debugging then:

A. Don't bug your customers with it.

B. Keep it on a central place (for example, the application's folder itself in a neat single file)
C. Do not write log files on a user's system, especially when they are using a network, what's the case in 99% of the cases...

D. How hard can it be to do this stop this ?

E. Don't bug your customers with it.

Stimmen

Übersetzen

Übersetzen

Melden

Melden
Community-Einsteiger ,

Kopiert

I clicked on Advanced Settings and there is no GPU Compositing to uncheck. I'm having the same exact problem. 

Stimmen

Übersetzen

Übersetzen

Melden

Melden
Community-Einsteiger ,

Kopiert

It's funny because this wasn't happening until I updated for 24.1 

Stimmen

Übersetzen

Übersetzen

Melden

Melden
Neu hier ,
Dec 15, 2022 Dec 15, 2022

Kopiert

Also had this Problem for quite some time, then it went away with one of the recent updates but now came back with version 24.1
So, not fixed at all, I'm afraid. Please finally fix this issue. We are paying a substantial amount of money for this software.

Stimmen

Übersetzen

Übersetzen

Melden

Melden
Community Expert ,

Kopiert

Happens here too, but only in one very specific scenario:

• It happens when I open files from the desktop, by double-clicking the file when Photoshop is not already running.
  • If I open with Windows Explorer from the normal directory on a separate drive, never happens.
  • If Photoshop is already running, never happens.
  • If I open from Bridge, never happens, wherever the file is.

Stimmen

Übersetzen

Übersetzen

Melden

Melden
Community-Einsteiger ,

Kopiert

Dieses Problem besteht seit nunmehr einem halben Jahr. Auch in der Version 24.1 ist das Problem nicht wie behauptet behoben. Anscheinend interessiert sich die Entwicklerabteilung auch nicht für das Thema. Ruft bitte alle den telefonischen Support an, damit auch Druck von dieser Seite kommt.

This problem has existed for half a year now. Even in version 24.1, the problem is not fixed as claimed. Apparently, the developer department is not interested in the issue either. Please all contact the telephone support, so that pressure also comes from this side.

Stimmen

Übersetzen

Übersetzen

Melden

Melden
Community-Einsteiger ,

Kopiert

Constantly getting gude files appearing when using Photoshop. Is there a way of turning them off/not receiving them?

Stimmen

Übersetzen

Übersetzen

Melden

Melden
Community Expert ,

Kopiert

Stimmen

Übersetzen

Übersetzen