cloud not use the eye dropper tool because of a program error

Community Beginner ,
Jan 26, 2024 Jan 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AhmedOs2_0-1706312613191.png

Hi
I have a problem with the use of the Draper Tool when I use it
My device's specifications are beyond the limits required by Photoshop, and I also changed my Windows
How can the problem be solved?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

update : It just doesn't work in Shape But in any other use it works normally

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in the future, to find the best place to post your message, use the list here, https://community.adobe.com/

p.s. i don't think the adobe website, and forums in particular, are easy to navigate, so don't spend a lot of time searching that forum list. do your best and we'll move the post (like this one has already been moved) if it helps you get responses.

<"moved from using the community bugs">

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 27, 2024 Jan 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did that and I don't know what happened anyway. Thanks for help 🙂 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, this is a bug. I've reported it to Adobe, and many others are having the same issue. Hopefully they will fix it soon, in my case, I just get the error, but if I dismiss it, I still get the color that I selected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This bug appeared in the latest update, right?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please tell us the exact version you are using? You can find it by going to Help > About Photoshop. I have tested it with 25.3.1 and it works fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Photoshop version is 25.4 this is last version i update it in 25 jan , and the problem only appears in the shape, and in Pen Tool or made shapes. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Ahmed Os2 the bug was first reported in the Beta version 25.4 but Adobe in their wisdom decided to release it to the public anyway without fixing the issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Ged_Traynor @Bojan Živković What do we do now? How do we contact Adobe to inform them of this problem and solve it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Ahmed Os2 it's already been reported in the Beta forum

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-beta-bugs/eye-dropper-error-could-not-use-the-eye-dropper-t...

The eyedropper still picks up the color, you just need to click OK to the error message, you can roll back to version 25.3.1 until Adobe address the issue if it bothers you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines