• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export to Aero Script Alert

Community Beginner ,
Nov 05, 2019 Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Updated to 2020.  Go to Export/Export for Aero and get the following msg: 'Creative Cloud Files is not installed'.  I have Creative Cloud and it is working as far as I know.  Any ideas?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

New Here , Sep 07, 2021 Sep 07, 2021

The answer is buried below but this worked for me on a Mac:

• Go to cloud activity in the CC app (cloud icon at the top)
  • Hit the settings cog
  • Hit the pencil to change the location of your Creative Cloud Files folder
  • Save it directly in your root user folder, NOT in a sub-folder or anywhere else. So Macintosh HD/Users/[YOU]

Then give the export another go in Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner , Jan 12, 2022 Jan 12, 2022

After some fumbling around I found there is a file called "Export For Aero.jsx" and for PC it is located at "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2022\Presets\Scripts".

Make a backup copy of this file first.  Then edit the original .jsx file.  Look around line 400 or do a search and look for the line that says " return localize("$$$/private/AeroExport/CCFilesFolder=~/Creative Cloud Files/"); "  

Change that line to  return localize("$$$/private/AeroExport/CCFilesFolder=C:/Users/<yourusername>/C

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may. need to run the latest updates in the CC app to fix this. Have you updated all the necessary software to the latest verion? And, have you downloaded Aero usin ghte same Adobe account?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Angie,  I have updated Photoshop and Dimensions via Creative Cloud.  Both 2020 version and Dimensions has no problem exporting.  Have been using Testflight version of Aero but just reinstalled from App store.  Still getting the error in Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmm, thats odd. Did you send your phone a link via CC app to download and install Aero? I think it somehow may have to link in to your CC account?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 12, 2019 Nov 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have escalated to tech support.  Waiting for one of their engineers to call me back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 04, 2019 Dec 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am experiencing the same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 20, 2019 Dec 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am experiencing same issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 02, 2020 Feb 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am experiencing same issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you install the CC app, a folder named Creative Cloud Files gets installed, and by default it is located at the root of your OS user folder. The Creative Cloud Files folder is used for sync’ing enclosed files and folders to your remote cloud account. Could it have been accidentally deleted, and if not does it have read write permissions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rob,

I contacted Adobe Tech support back in January.  We slowly worked our way up the levels of tech support each time delving a little deeper.  They tried everything they could but still will not run.

Eventually they took a dump and configuration settings and went off to research.

I have heard nothing since, so waiting for future releases to see if it gets fixed.  I note a couple of people are starting to experience the same problem but it does not seem to be a large number.

Cheers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 09, 2020 Feb 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm experiencing this too. My "Creative Cloud Files" folder has files that I have saved in the past. Everything Adobe thing is installed and turned on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This just started happening to me as well when I updated both my PC and Mac to the 2020 versions. For some reason, it works in the 2019 version on a friend's Mac but with really low quality.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 10, 2020 Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, does any of you have special characters in the user profile? Or anything non-standard on your machine that would cause in issue for your and not for others?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 07, 2021 Sep 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The answer is buried below but this worked for me on a Mac:

• Go to cloud activity in the CC app (cloud icon at the top)
  • Hit the settings cog
  • Hit the pencil to change the location of your Creative Cloud Files folder
  • Save it directly in your root user folder, NOT in a sub-folder or anywhere else. So Macintosh HD/Users/[YOU]

Then give the export another go in Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 07, 2021 Sep 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah, a non standard location for the CC files folder. I wonder which team it should be reported to: Photoshop's or Creative Cloud...

Pinging @J453 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I still can't get mine to work. Tried everything above..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My files are where they are supposed to be, I'm on a PC. I can't export layers to Aero. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2022 Jan 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree with others, this is not the correct answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2022 Nov 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This does not work on PC! Still getting the error...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 04, 2022 Nov 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, did you replace the <your user name> with the correct user name?

If yes, does it use diacritics? (accents, cedilla...)

Which version are you using? Which OS, and version number?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 02, 2021 Nov 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Photoshop CC 23 and Aero beta installed on my PC. I tried exporting for Aero and received the same script alert. My Creative Cloud folder is in the correct user folder with no special characters, my sync is on, I uninstalled Areo and reinstalled and nothing works. I saved the psd and opened Aero and imported the file that way. Not sure what it will take to get the export feature working. Has anyone received any new solutions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2021 Nov 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem on PC. everything is updated and the sync folder is in the right address.

Hopefully we get a solution soon! :')

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 10, 2021 Nov 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep also have this issue. Not sure if ive moved the sync to the right folder but nothing is working.....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2021 Nov 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It only works on Mac is what I'm told. Not adapted to PC or Android yet.

Get Outlook for Android

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 11, 2021 Nov 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried that as well, didn't work.  As I was in the beta test I ended up digging out the JavaScript file made some changes and now use that.  Suspect, as Adobe never solved it, that there is a deeper problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines