• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

GenAI - This Feature is not available

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2023 Sep 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am on version 25.0 public release and generative features will now work and have the same error.

TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Sep 14, 2023 Sep 14, 2023

@George31217456br15 

Adobe has limited access to the generative fill and generative expand features to customers with a valid subscription to a plan that includes Photoshop ( Creative Cloud, Single app or Photography plan).

Potential customers can try Photoshop and the generative features by signing up for a 7 day trial here - https://www.adobe.com/downloads.html 

If you believe that you have are incorrectly receiving the above error and qualify to use the generative features, please contact te

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Sep 15, 2023 Sep 15, 2023

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 13, 2023 Sep 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Nickolaus32261157mtr2 we moved this post here since you are talking about the public release of Ps 25.0.

Could you share more about what your workflow was, what steps you did when you saw this error, any screenshots, etc?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 14, 2023 Sep 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just updated to PS 25.0 and i experience exactly the same issue, both with Generative Fill and Generative Expand.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@George31217456br15 

Adobe has limited access to the generative fill and generative expand features to customers with a valid subscription to a plan that includes Photoshop ( Creative Cloud, Single app or Photography plan).

Potential customers can try Photoshop and the generative features by signing up for a 7 day trial here - https://www.adobe.com/downloads.html 

If you believe that you have are incorrectly receiving the above error and qualify to use the generative features, please contact technical support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm a legit subcriber to the adobe services (all applications) and I also lost the access to the generative fill and expand features since the new update. It sasys "the feature is not available"

Jose300548802iib_0-1694744535507.png

Jose300548802iib_1-1694744615874.png

I have this problem both with the new released phosothop v25 and with the photoshop beta APP. Until now, i was using the generative fill feature with photoshop beta without any problem.

I will contact the customer support as well,
Jose

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My subscription is valid.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try to logout from the Creative Dektop Client and relogin with the Adobe ID that you've used for the subscription.

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 11 Pro 23H2 -- LR-Classic 13.4 - Photoshop 25.11 - Nik Collection 7 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz PhotoAI 3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did but nothing changed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 15, 2023 Sep 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please see this:

Firewall forbids me to use generative fill - Adobe Support Community - 13948288

P: Generative fill could not be used due to connec... - Adobe Support Community - 13822035

Please try also to reset the preferences of Photoshop using the steps described here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html#reset-preferences

Please backup your settings before resetting the preferences. You can check:

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html#backup-photoshop-preferences

It this doesn't also help try to reinstall Photoshop.

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 11 Pro 23H2 -- LR-Classic 13.4 - Photoshop 25.11 - Nik Collection 7 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz PhotoAI 3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 15, 2023 Sep 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What about users on mac? that they don't have windows firewall

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 27, 2023 Sep 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

we have many users met this problem

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-beta-discussions/this-feature-is-not-available/m-p/14109278...

螢幕擷取畫面 2023-09-26 100239.png

but no one can solve or answer our problem, I'm very dissatisfied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 28, 2023 Sep 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please read this (in particular the section titled "Supply pertinent information for more timely and effective answers”):
https://community.adobe.com/t5/using-the-community/community-how-to-guide-tips-amp-best-practices/td...

Is your GPU up to the task? (Help > GPU Compatibility)

Which exact Photoshop version are you using? 

What are the image’s Color Mode and bit depth? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please see our original post in the top

one of the reply from Adobe member said it is the permissions problem

Just tell me ask our Admin Staff. But all of our Admin staff don't know how to fix it. 

All of us installed Adobe Photoshop Version: 25.0.0 20230906.r.37 b14e317 x64

we asked the question long time, no one respone us

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@CoryShubert , please forgive the intrusion, did you follow up on the issue back then and would there be differences in the general release? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines