• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Unable to download Colorize filter under neural filter Photoshop 22.4.3

Community Beginner ,
Jul 23, 2021 Jul 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My colourize neural filter worked fine yesterday,but today it's asking me to download it. It of course will not download now,and just stays grayed out. The other Neural filters work fine. I've updated to 22.4.3 now,but still the same problem. I've changed nothing from yesterday to today (except for the update) and I rarely use any of the other filters but use the colourize all the time. I'm using windows 10.

{Moderator note: PS-65043, Edited the thread title}

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 4 Correct answers

Community Beginner , Jul 24, 2021 Jul 24, 2021

ok figured it out. For some reason my computer was messing up posting this as a reply.  Basically delete the previously downloaded colorization filter which is no longer see's but is preventing the download of the latest one.  The known issues / workaround gives you the folder they are in.  

%USERPROFILE%\Appdata\Roaming\Adobe\UXP\PluginsStorage\

PHSP\22\Internal\com.adobe.nfp.gallery 

Put that into windows explorer.  Then go into that adobe.nfp.gallery and delete all the folders that have coloriz

Votes

Translate

Translate

in the adobe work around, where you go to verify the %temp and etc.  

I made my own post with what i could get through the filter.  It gets all mad if it thinks you are posting a url, and the file path looks like a url to the filter.

So, the work around tells you where to go to verify.

Then go to that same folder, and you'll find it...better yet here is a screen shot of the location.

Votes

Translate

Translate

delete all the colorization folders and then download the plugin within photoshop and it'll work, or it did for me at least.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here , Aug 18, 2021 Aug 18, 2021

Found the solution:
Delete all Adobe folders in these folders (Local, LocalLow, Roaming). you can access these folders by pasting following address in explorer. You will be able to download the filter after deleting temp adobe folders.... 🙂
%USERPROFILE%\Appdata

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2021 Jul 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can confirm that the solution described by "william5C1F" worked for me.  Just follow the  instructions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 26, 2021 Jul 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was and disappeared and cannot be downloaded

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 27, 2021 Jul 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry for the trouble. Which Photoshop version do you have installed? When you download the filter, what do you see? Take a look at the following article for setting up the colorize filter under neural filter in Photoshop: Colorize

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 30, 2021 Jul 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Mohit,

Using Win 10, PS 22.4.3. Colorizer used to work. I did the work around and deleted the colorization folders as recommended. restarted PS, re downloaded colorizer. Now it just generates the triangle warning.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have to remove all colorization even the files spelled differently. 
I just drug everything to the desktop - in case of deleting sometime I
shouldn't.  The cloud downloaded fine and everything works so I tossed
the temp saved files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2021 Jul 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop colorize neural filter doesn't work Please Help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour, 

Dans le menu Natural Filtres, je n'ai plus l'onglet pour activer le filtre Coloriser, j'ai une incone qui me demande de le téléchager dans la fenetre de droite qui est active.

Il m'est indiqué que la taille fait 169.5Mo et la touche Téléchager est active.

Quand je clique dessus, on voit que c'est actig mais ça revient de suite en position de départ ça ne téléchage rien. 

J'ai fait la dernière mise à jour V22.4.3 et ça ne change pas. 

La fonction coloriser ne fonctionne plus

Merci en attendant votre réponse

Philippe ROUGIER

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 31, 2021 Jul 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Last photoshop update removed colorize filter now it will not download any ideas

Help thank you .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 01, 2021 Aug 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

<moved from download&install>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 01, 2021 Aug 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please take a look here: Photoshop: Neural filters don't download | Adobe Photoshop Family

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 02, 2021 Aug 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see the solution posted but still am unsure on how exactly to execute it. I'm new to Adobe so how do I find these files talked about? Can anyone simply what is being said haha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 07, 2021 Aug 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you - It worked and now I can get to work.

I agree with others - Adobe is screwing up by not having this working properly.

Way too many steps to install.

Thanks again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2021 Aug 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Worked for me!! Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2021 Aug 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Found the solution:
Delete all Adobe folders in these folders (Local, LocalLow, Roaming). you can access these folders by pasting following address in explorer. You will be able to download the filter after deleting temp adobe folders.... 🙂
%USERPROFILE%\Appdata

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 18, 2021 Oct 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just run Photoshop as admin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2021 Nov 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Worked for me! Far better solution than deleting back-end files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 04, 2021 Dec 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2023 Feb 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

batiko

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines