Photoshop: video support

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2022 Mar 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Is there a guideline for native support of video in Photoshop for Mac computer with Apple silicon  processor?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was wondering the similar thing. I had tried to import animations with the processor but I'm not sure how to put it into photoshop.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for letting us know. How are you importing the animations? What is the file format? Did you try running Photoshop in Rosetta mode? If not, please check the link shared above and let us know if this helps. 

Regards,

Ranjisha

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 03, 2022 Mar 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I haven't tried Rosetta mode. They say they're in gif format but that doesn't work with it. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. we're here to help. 

Where are the files located internal or external drive? What are your system specifications and Photoshop version? How large is the video clip? What is the file format?

Try using Photoshop in Rosetta mode, and check if that helps. 

To learn how to run Photoshop in Rosetta, see About Rosetta.

Let us know if this helps.

Thanks.

Ranjisha

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines