• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

R.I.P. JJMack

Community Expert ,
Jan 23, 2022 Jan 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My father recently passed away. He was known here as JJMack. This community was a big part of his life. After retiring from IBM, this is where he would spend a great deal of his time trying to help people as best he could. His strength was figuring out how things work, communication was not.  Despite this, he was able to amass 38,147 Posts, 9206 Likes, and most importantly 3437 solutions.

I'm sure his posts will live on and continue to help people. I work with Photoshop professionally myself and occasionally will research a problem I am having only to find a solution posted here by my father. In the future it will be bitter sweet when this happens again.

Goodbye, world.

JJMack
TOPICS
Actions and scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Explorer ,
Apr 22, 2022 Apr 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

R.I.P JJMack, a true legend of our community, i hope you are really well where you are, and that your family keeps healthy and living a happy life. Thank You for everything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Apr 24, 2022 Apr 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My condolences.  I knew JJMack through these fora.  Over the years he helped me with many issues. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 18, 2022 May 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was so saddened to hear of your loss. "My Deepest Sympathy, May your Father Rest in Peace, God Bless"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 24, 2022 Jun 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am so sad to hear he passed away. My condolences to you and your family!  I came here to find him to see if I could hire him to help me with scripts & actions. I saved many of his posts and instructions and refer to them often. He is a gem to have put so much energy and time into helping people. May you be comforted in your loss!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 04, 2022 Aug 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So sorry to hear about your loss of a great Dad. I am very new to this so reading the solutions by your Dad has been excellent. it is hard to deal with loss but Like my Dad who I lost 3 years ago I am reminded by the great things he did and how he found is love, passion and purpose. Take care JD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines