• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Make curves command less visually distracting. Other commands could also benefit.

New Here ,
May 09, 2022 May 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use curves a lot. The bright white banner at the top is visually distracting and interferes with my visually balancing the image. Also, to get to the "preview" toggle you have to cover part of the photo with the curves command which is very visually distracting. I sugget on all commands the preview toggle should be as far left as possible so the command pallate can be shifted as far right away from the image as possible.  In the curves command, the "preview" can be just right of the "channel" option.  

Great product.  I've been using it for 30 years or so.  Thanks for consideration.

Idea No status
TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
4 Comments
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you should post in Ideas section your suggestion Photoshop ecosystem - Adobe Support Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What bright white banner at the top? I don't see any.

It sounds like you're using a direct pixel adjustment. Maybe you should try adjustment layers instead?

curves1.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
May 10, 2022 May 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How about posting a screenshot (including the pertinent Panels) to illustrate what you are talking about? 

And by default you don’t need to see the Preview-checkbox to activate/deactivte it, hitting P should suffice. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
May 10, 2022 May 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Great product.  I've been using it for 30 years or so.  Thanks for consideration.

By @Rex22701334tjej

I was a bit confused when you mentioned 30 years — especially when you appear to be a Windows user (now at least).  Then I noticed your name and all became clear.  They are doggy years!  🙂

Photoshop History

Votes

Translate

Translate