• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have a 2019 wacom intuos pro tablet. I am try to program one of the express keys for the redo func

Community Beginner ,
Mar 04, 2021 Mar 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using a Wacom 2019 intuos Pro tablet with Elements 2020. Everything works except the "Redo" function cannot be programmed in the Wacoms express keys. All other desired functions work on the express keys. Redo can be programmed in any other app, just not Elements. Any ideas on how to make this work?

TOPICS
Actions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 04, 2021 Mar 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What operating system are you using?

Your putting in the Undo Keystroke of Cmd+Y (mac) or Ctrl+Y (windows)?

ks1.jpgks2.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 05, 2021 Mar 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using an Imac 2019 with Big Sur! The redo function did not work on the express keys in Catalina or Mojave as well. It does work on my desktop in adobe just not the Redo function via the express key. All express functions including Undo work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 05, 2021 Mar 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried different redo shortcuts that can be set in photoshop elements under Photoshop Elements Editor>Preferences>General.

sb.jpg

I also did actually check photoshop elements 2020 on another mac with Mojave and it worked there as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried that but no luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rick,

Have you updated your Wacom driver recently?

The latest one came out at the end of January, which takes it up to version 6.3.42-1 on macOS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I did update my tablet! Thank you for replying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry the Wacom driver update idea didn't work 😞

Seems to either be a Mac-specific or PSE 2020-specifc issue. As a PSE 2021 user on Windows 10, I don't have the same problem with my Intuos S tablet.

As it appears to be an issue on multiple macOS versions, I'm guessing it points to PSE 2020 being the source of the problem (and unfortunately from now on Adobe will only be offering security updates not bug fixes for that version).

Maybe another Wacom and Mac-based PSE 2020 or PSE 2021 user on this forum could help out with the troubleshooting?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is your photoshop elements 2020 from the Mac App Store?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines