• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Encoder Failure on Render & Replace and Export

Community Beginner ,
Mar 11, 2023 Mar 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Until about 6 months ago, I used to be able to create Premiere Pro Projects compiled from diverse sources, including screenshots, different movie file formats, and audio mixes. Since then, as you can see from the four screenshots below, whenever I try to Render & Replace even a single mp4 project, after the messages 'Analyzing Project' and then 'Transcoding Project', an Encoder Failure error message appears - every single time. In the project folder, a short 'rendered' version of the original .mp4 file appears. The same happens when I try to Export the project to any format. This is occurring on both Mac and Windows platforms across several different machines, including Desktop and Laptop. I have the latest version of Adobe Premiere Pro through my staff account at Edinburgh University.Adobe Premiere Pro Render & Replace settings using QuickTime.PNGAdobe Premiere Pro Render & Replace starting.PNG Adobe Premiere Pro Render & Replace fail 10MAR2023.1.PNGAdobe Premiere Pro Render & Replace fail 10MAR2023.2.PNG

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
2 Comments
New Here ,
Jun 13, 2023 Jun 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue. The error message is so vague and nothing I do seems to fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Nov 13, 2023 Nov 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The issues do not occur when I replicate the identical project in Apple Final Cut Pro. Everything just works.

Votes

Translate

Translate