• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video Files not read if there is a DNG file in the same folder

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2023 Nov 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just came across this issue where the Video files are not read by premiere pro import mechanism if there is DNG file in the same folder. Then you only see the first DNG file which is available on the folder itself.

Current workaround as suggested by Adobe Support (TYSM):

1. Delete the DNG files in the folder or create a Sub-Folder

This seems to be prevelant in all the versions of Premiere Pro. Even the latest Beta version.

Please treat this as an urgent request as this will be an improvement in the User Experience when working with the collection of all the captures of the event. Attached the sample screenshot of the behaviour observed.

Please take this into note and hopefully fix this in the next versions.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 06, 2023 Nov 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

See my post here:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-discussions/images-not-viewable-in-premiere-import-secti...

I have had this for several versions.

If there is even one .dng file in a directory, that is all that will show - and it will also not show other subdirectories. I click on the "eyeball" (directory viewer) and pick "all files" and all files (and subdirectories) show. I have to do this every time PR is restarted - or perhaps it is for a new project.

This happens in Project Panel right-click -> Import and Media Browser. I just checked, and it also happens in the import mode window.

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines