I am trying to automatically translate my audio sequence into Spanish (as I did before) and when I click on "Create Transcription" it generates the error: "A low level exception... Exporter 17"
Only with the Spanish language.
does anyone know how to fix it? has happened to them?
Thanks a lot!
I am having the same issue with American English!
I am having the same issue with Portuguese!
Same thing here
believe it's the new Premiere update!
I managed to solve it by returning the version (22.0.0 Build 169)
I wish we could have a stable version at once.
Still happening in 22.4, but only occasionally...One project file works fine, the next one won't run...
I can transcribe one sequence successfully but then have to quit Pr and reopen and then transcribe the next sequence. If I try to transcribe more than one seq consecutively, it fails with the same RawPCM error
i am having the same issue with American english. clear media cache, swap playback engine...normal stuff not fixing it.
well going back to 22.0 fixed it. why are there so many versions if so few work? i'm no Bob Gates but maybe just make a couple versions that all work
having the same issue!
Same issue, Australian English.
Resolved without having to roll back.. unfortunately don't know how I did it.
Somehow Premiere couldn't find the English Language pack. I opened the "Spell Check Settings" box under the Text Panel, there were no language to select from. I don't think trashing Preferences did anything, but I did uncheck "Check Spelling" box and restarted Premiere. When I opened the Spell Check Settings box later, the English language options had returned.
Copy link to clipboard
I found an origin that generates the problem in my case... I solved it by removing the effects of the Audio Track Mixer, clean audio and I can only generate the subtitles without error.
In case of having effects, it keeps giving me an error.
Thank you, yosoyelcapi! Deleting thirdparty audio effect (RX9) from the track works for me with 22.4.0.
Disabling does not. So I duplicate the timeline and then delete RX9 effect from it temporal purpose.
yep yep yep. This fixed it!
Thank you! Same here duplicated the sequence and removed third party plugins solved the issue. Pr 22.4.0 build 57.
Had the same issue, removing the effect on the Mix track did solve it, thanks a lot yosoyelcapi! I hope Adobe solves this so we wont have to do that anymore.
Yeah RX9 was causing my issue. Rather than duplicating the timeline, I just diabled RX9 (which may or may not be necessary), moved my audio from track 1 down to 2, then transcribed the sequence selecitng track 2. Once trasncribed, I then moved my audio back up to track 1, and re-enabled RX9.
Yep, worked for me. Duplicated the sound mix, then delted the multiband compressor I had on it, transcribed the mix without the FX on it, got the text and then deleted the track with no FX and used the orignal sound.
Thank you. Same error for me, and your solution worked for me as well.
Trying to transcribe sequence after I had just adjusted volume... not even any outside FX (although I do use the Waves L2 Limiter frequently). Disabled that adjustment, transcribed fine. Before that, would get the error msg
Thanks a lot! This also worked for me and I didn't need to switch back to an older Premiere version. Also, if I had already an effect applied to my audio tracks, I just remove them, apply the transcription, and then a simple CNTRL+Z put my effects back in place (:
Definitely you are el Capi! That worked.
I have/had the same problem with german language.
It worked, when I cleared my In- and Out Points in the timeline and just had the checkbox "Recognize when different speakers are talking" marked.