• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

A low level exception occured RawPCM Exporter: 17

Community Beginner ,
May 15, 2022 May 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to automatically translate my audio sequence into Spanish (as I did before) and when I click on "Create Transcription" it generates the error: "A low level exception... Exporter 17"

Only with the Spanish language. 

does anyone know how to fix it? has happened to them?

Thanks a lot!Captura de Pantalla 2022-05-16 a la(s) 00.32.32.pngCaptura de Pantalla 2022-05-16 a la(s) 00.35.00.png

TOPICS
Audio , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jun 10, 2022 Jun 10, 2022

I found an origin that generates the problem in my case... I solved it by removing the effects of the Audio Track Mixer, clean audio and I can only generate the subtitles without error.

In case of having effects, it keeps giving me an error.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
May 18, 2022 May 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue with American English!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue with Portuguese!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 23, 2022 May 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same thing here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 18, 2023 Jan 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Consegui corrigir o erro clicando em ANINHAR a sequencia de áudio.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 10, 2023 May 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

isso deu certo. obrigado muito! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

believe it's the new Premiere update!

I managed to solve it by returning the version (22.0.0 Build 169)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wish we could have a stable version at once.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 29, 2022 May 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 31, 2022 May 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still happening in 22.4, but only occasionally...One project file works fine, the next one won't run...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 05, 2022 Jun 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can transcribe one sequence successfully but then have to quit Pr and reopen and then transcribe the next sequence. If I try to transcribe more than one seq consecutively, it fails with the same RawPCM error

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 20, 2022 Nov 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This solution worked for me! thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 23, 2022 Nov 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This solution works for me too! : D

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 07, 2022 Jun 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am having the same issue with American english. clear media cache, swap playback engine...normal stuff not fixing it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 07, 2022 Jun 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

well going back to 22.0 fixed it. why are there so many versions if so few work? i'm no Bob Gates but maybe just make a couple versions that all work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 08, 2022 Jun 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

having the same issue!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 09, 2022 Jun 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue, Australian English.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 10, 2022 Jun 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Resolved without having to roll back.. unfortunately don't know how I did it.

Somehow Premiere couldn't find the English Language pack. I opened the "Spell Check Settings" box under the Text Panel, there were no language to select from. I don't think trashing Preferences did anything, but I did uncheck "Check Spelling" box and restarted Premiere. When I opened the Spell Check Settings box later, the English language options had returned.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 13, 2022 Oct 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I could solved it unchecking "Spell Check Settings"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 10, 2022 Jun 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found an origin that generates the problem in my case... I solved it by removing the effects of the Audio Track Mixer, clean audio and I can only generate the subtitles without error.

In case of having effects, it keeps giving me an error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2022 Jun 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, yosoyelcapi! Deleting thirdparty audio effect (RX9) from the track works for me with 22.4.0.

Disabling does not. So I duplicate the timeline and then delete RX9 effect from it temporal purpose.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 14, 2022 Jun 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yep yep yep. This fixed it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2022 Jun 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! Same here duplicated the sequence and removed third party plugins solved the issue. Pr 22.4.0 build 57.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 20, 2022 Jun 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Had the same issue, removing the effect on the Mix track did solve it, thanks a lot yosoyelcapi! I hope Adobe solves this so we wont have to do that anymore.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 29, 2022 Jul 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah RX9 was causing my issue. Rather than duplicating the timeline, I just diabled RX9 (which may or may not be necessary), moved my audio from track 1 down to 2, then transcribed the sequence selecitng track 2. Once trasncribed, I then moved my audio back up to track 1, and re-enabled RX9.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines