• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe PP Captioning

Engaged ,
Nov 13, 2021 Nov 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a super fast computer, but when it comes to editing the Captions in the Caption box, it is soooo slow or worse yet, not responsive at all.  It seems to be faster to click the Type Tool and edit the caption on the program monitor.  However, I have noticed that it does not update them in the Captions window.  So when I want to export the SRT file it will not match what they say on screen.  Once I upload to YouTube I will have to re-edit the captions again.  Any help Kevin?

Randune23_0-1636835115130.png

At the end of the caption that is highlighted ("...or one guide per two hunters and that's for deer now.") has been changed to "...and that's for deer and antelope hunts" but it never has updated on the caption window.

And see Kevin how coachable I am?  I copied the picture into the text rather than uploading the file like you said in one of my previous posts.

Let me know what you think.

Randy

Randy

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , Error or problem , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Exact same problem here. And others are haveing exactly the same problem.

Any solutions? Next update fix? Anything?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines