• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects Sequence Not Filling Screen In Premiere Timeline

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to import an After Effects sequence into Premiere using the method of opening the AE project from Premiere and then selecting the timeline I want to import. Once imported and added to the sequence, the content only fills about 1/4 or less of the screen in the top left.

Screen Shot 2021-11-17 at 9.41.08 AM.png

When I scrub through the content gets very large in the monitor, but when stopping it reverts back to small. Even though the sequences all match it won't fill the screen. I tried outputting in case it was just a glitch but the output file is imporerly framed as well. 

Using AE & Premiere v22 on Mac Mini w/ M1. It seems to happen on both the Silicon and Intel options. I've also tried it on a PC running an older version of both and the same thing happens. It worked without any issues a few times last week on the Mac Mini but it seems to be arbitray whether it will link correctly or not.

TOPICS
Editing , Import , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

I actually found the fix, thank you. The preview quality on AE needs to be set to Full. If it's set to 1/8 or 1/4, that's what the Dynamic Link is pulling into the timeline. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try pressing Enter to render the timeline and turn the red line above the timeline to green.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I actually found the fix, thank you. The preview quality on AE needs to be set to Full. If it's set to 1/8 or 1/4, that's what the Dynamic Link is pulling into the timeline. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

El problema es la resolcuion que estas usando para poder visualizar los proyectos posiblemenet sea 1/4 o 1/8 
y es por ello el error.
saludos

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines