• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Afterimage lines in Premiere ver13 Timeline Panel

Explorer ,
Oct 25, 2018 Oct 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving my cursor around the timeline panel in Premiere ver13 creates a multitude of afterimage lines that make it difficult to edit. Any ideas on how to fix this? Moving the cursor to the left tends to create them, moving it to the right tends to erase them. This is a relatively fresh install, and I'm a little tired of erasing and resetting Adobe app preferences, so I haven't actually tried that at this point.

EDIT: I guess the razor tool is the only tool that creates the black lines. Still annoying, though.

PC Specs:

• Windows 10 Pro

• Intel i7-8700 3.20GHz

• 32Gb RAM

• Nvidia GTX1050Ti 4Gb

• OS and Adobe Apps installed on SSD, working documents on separate HDD

premiere_lines.gif

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Yes that worked for me to I was using a custom scale of 115% as soon I turned it to 100% (recommended) afterimage issue got fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes that worked for me to I was using a custom scale of 115% as soon I turned it to 100% (recommended) afterimage issue got fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 09, 2020 Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has been happening to me too. I checked and it is also doing it on the After Effects timeline. I tried downgrading to previous versions and updating to the new one today too and it still isn't working. Has anyone found a solution? Running almost the same specs as original post.

i7-9750H 2.60GHz

32gb RAM

NVIDIA GTX 1650

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2020 Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I reset my screen resolution in windows 10, it signed me out and when I signed back in now I only have 1 line. Much better than what I had before with multiple.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2022 Oct 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Laxmidhardas

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines