• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Attaching External Proxies One by One

Community Expert ,
Apr 27, 2022 Apr 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the 22.3.1 update, I noticed that when I want to attach proxies generated from an external source like Shutter Encoder it makes me do it one at a time. This still happens even when I have relink others automatically. I have all my generated proxies in the same folder and having that setting turned on still makes me do attach proxies one by one. Is there something I'm missing or is this a bug that needs to be addressed?

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 28, 2022 Apr 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its all in the naming of the files.

Make a proxy file with Premiere and see how the naming of the file is done. So should your external files be named in order to get them to attach all at the same time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 28, 2022 Apr 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I understand that but prior to 22.3, this wasn't an issue. I alternate between using Media Encoder or Shutter Encoder for proxy creation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines