• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio Track Mixer missing effect controls

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2022 Aug 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! My audio track mixer has suddenly stopped showing the effect controls I need - when I  go to window >> show audio track mixer, it looks like the first image below, where it used to look like the second image. I am not sure what settings changed, but it totally neutered the capbility of the track mixer, because I can't figure out how to add effects to all clips anymore. 

Any insights on how to bring back the full capability would be amazing! Thank you!track mixer 1.JPGtrack mixer 2.JPG

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's got the twirlees .... see the little arrow up at the top left corner?

Click on that, it will twirl down the effect slots ....   😉

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

oh my gosh you are the best!! Thank you!! For a second time, you saved the day. I appreciate it so very very much.  @R Neil Haugen 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It took me awhile before I simply remembered this bit. So I learned it well the old fashioned way. Repetition of failure to remembering the fix. I got a fair amount of practice at it ...  😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines