• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

audio track mixer reset dial on effect

LEGEND ,
Jun 02, 2020 Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is there a way to reset a dial in audio track mixer?

001.jpg

I know I can disable it, I want to reset it to 0. and to control it easily because dialing it in is not accurate. 

I know some fx have another window where I can do some default there, but a few others don't like this one

Roei_Tzoref_0-1591124977466.png

thanks

TOPICS
Audio

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Roei!

The "dehummer" setting is only the frequency that is changed, not an amount of change. So there is no "0" for that effect, it's 20hz to 20kHz.

And of course you know, but for anyone else ... double-click an effect in the Track mixer rack brings up the full control panel for that effect. For the Dehummer, you can set the gain +/- and other things.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Neil! thanks! but this is not specifically for this effect. I had a problem with panner effect for instance, which doesn't have internal interface so I am left with the dial alone. no way to reset it I see. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where'd you get that panner?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

under special - ambisonic panner and same goes for binauralizer ambisonic. I see two problems with these dials - it's hard to be accurate no way to do fine movements or insert manually and no way to reset.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had to go to the Effects panel, and found them ... but they're only usable on 5.1 clips and I don't have a 5.1 on the sequence. I wonder if that's why they're not showing in the Special section in the Track Mixer? Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I expect so. I am working in multichannel sequences for 360 and placing these effects on the track is sometime useful. I think they are unusual probably because they don't offer internal interface so this is maybe a problem only with them. you may need to pan you ambisonic audio and it seems you really can't control it in the audio track level, only clip level. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines