Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bug effet audio ON/OFF dans l'éditeur des effets de piste

New Here ,
Mar 21, 2024 Mar 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Capture d’écran 2024-03-21 à 10.00.44.png

Le bouton "ignore l'effet" en haut à gauche de la fenêtre de l'éditeur des effets ne répond pas correctement quand on clique dessus. Pour le ON/OFF de l'effet audio il me faut passer par la fenêtre de mixage avec le bouton "Fx ".  Sur l'exemple de capture d'écran le bouton barré de l'éditeur devrait indiquer un bouton Fx en bleu, indiquant que l'effet est ignoré. J'espère que ce sera corrigé pour la prochaine mise à jour de Premiere Pro.

TOPICS
Audio , Effects and Titles , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In English, please.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, i translate in English. You have also the translate button under the original text !!

The "ignore effect" button at the top left of the Effects Editor window does not respond correctly when clicked. To ON/OFF the audio effect, I need to go through the mix window with the "Fx" button.  In the example screenshot, the strikethrough button in the editor should show a blue Fx button, indicating that the effect is being ignored. Hopefully this will be fixed for the next Premiere Pro update.

Capture d’écran 2024-03-21 à 10.00.44.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines