• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Buzzing Sound in my audio...

New Here ,
Jul 16, 2018 Jul 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am currently editing videos for my brother-in-law.  I have not had this issue before, and there is no buzzing on the original video, it only appears when I download it into Adobe Premiere Pro CC.  The buzzing/static sound remains on the video when I export it to Youtube.  Is anyone else having this problem, or does anyone else know how to fix it?

Thanks in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Amy,

Is it on Windows or MAC?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First of all, you need to tell us what the original video is exactly. Like, is it something he shot on a camera with some kinda specs ? What camera and what is description of the video ( HD, SD, etc. ). There is a program that is free called MediaInfo that you can get for nothin. If you drag your brother's video into that link on your desktop ( once you install MediaInfo and have shortcut there on your computer ) then the option of VIEW / TREE will give you tons of info about the original file.

We would love to see that.

After people have some clue what you are dealing with as 'source' material ( your brothers video) then it may lead to suggestions about how to fix it in PPro.

Nobody can do nothin if they have no clue what you are dealing with.

: )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is a screen recording on Vidyard.  I import it into Adobe Premiere Pro CC and make the changes.  I have done this with 19 videos so far and the last three it just started buzzing periodically. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try cleaning Media cache and check if it helps.

FAQ: How to clean (delete or trash) media cache files?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 11, 2020 Oct 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone ever found a solution to this? I've read 10 posts and none of them have solutions. It's been over 2 months.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

screen recordings often have a variable frame rate which can cause issues that are hard to predict.  

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/faq-issues-with-screen-recorded-footage-in-premiere-pro/...

use mediainfo to determine whether your source is variable or constant frame rate

https://mediaarea.net/en/MediaInfo/Download

if it's variable use handbrake to convert to constant frame rate

https://handbrake.fr
and here's a tutorial on how to use handbrake

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=34&v=xlvxgVREX-Y

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm doing very plain projects. Very lightly edited footage from a camera. This has occured on multiple projects. I have not even posted until today due to the fact that over the past 3 years, there has not been solution posted to anyone's issues. I can film with a normal camera, place it in premiere, and export it and Premiere adds a hum to it. Even in projects that don't have any effects (i.e. hum remover). A complete mess. I posted today because now I am doing a music video and it is intollerable. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the original poster said they were working with screen recordings. 

Please tell us your system specs: OS version, Premiere version, amount of RAM, Hardware specs

Please tell us what camera you were shooting with and your source properties and your sequence settings.  In particular your original audio's sampling rate and whether it's uncompressed or not.  If it's compressed, I'd suggest you convert to something like aiff or wav before bringing it into premiere.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2020 Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Computer Specs:

XPS 15 9570

Processor: Intel(R) Core (TM) i7-8750H CPU @ 2.20GHz 2.21GHz

Installed RAM: 16.0GB 15.7 Usable

System type: 64-bit operating system

My first issue this month was in an interview project. After a weekend of forums and settings I gave up as it was a simple hum in the background of a conversation. I had assumed it would be just this project but it has appeared in my next unrelated project. The first issue had a hum remover effect and denoiser and from my readings on the forums assumed something was messing up during the rendering process because it is fine in the timeline. But now I am having a hum added to clips with no effects, on a different project. 

Camera: SONY AX100

One of the clips is in a music that has a completely separate audio file from the camera. So obviously the hum couldn't be from that if I'm not evening using the audio.

The Camera files are in .MTS format

I've been on the current computer/adobe/camera/mic setupt the past 2+ years without issue.

Adobe Premiere Pro Build: 13 Version 13.0.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 15, 2021 Jul 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know this was a while ago, but I had these issues this week. So this might help someone.  

I found that the way to fix was to go to Sequence and Hit Render audio.

Rendering Audio seems to be a quick fix for a lot of issues with PP at the minute!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! This worked for me.

The buzzing happened on a WAV file and I was absolutely PERPLEXED as to why it was acting that way.

Turns out I just had to render it before editing.

Thanks for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 31, 2022 Mar 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi JoshP1001,

I had no signals showing in the sound levels bars even though there were sound files present, then I lost all sound, then I got cracking noises, then I shut down restarted and it would be fine then cut out and then make more buzzing and squelchy noise. I even emptied my media cache. Same issue. I nearly pulled my hair out until I read your post. I RENDERED AUDIO and all is well!!!

I'm not female or that way inclined however consider yourself kissed. THANK YOU!!!

James

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This happened when I installed a Theta Z1 software I had to re-install my sound and nvida drivers..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines