• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't create Captions from Transcript - beeps and have to FORCE QUIT!

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2022 Oct 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Video explanation: https://share.getcloudapp.com/12uzjln5

Previously I've been able to create a transcript from the audio file then create captions by clicking the CC icon and set their length and everything.

Now I click the CC button and nothing pops up, then I can't click anywhere or do anything and AP just beeps. I have to FORCE QUIT the application to close it.

Is there some secret setting I have enabled that is making this process unecessarily difficult? What the heck is going on?

TOPICS
Audio , Crash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your screenrecording is not found.

This was an issue and fixed in an earlier version. What specific version of PR are you running?

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I deleted it because the issue was solved after updating to v23 and I cant find a way to delete this original post. Appreciate the response though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

lol. That is good news!

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2022 Oct 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was working for the past few days, now the bug is back on v23. The whole app freezes, the Captions popup never shows up and I have to force quit. Back online with Adobe support, this is absolutely ridiculous.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 27, 2022 Oct 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please post a screenshot of your transcript panel before you click on the create captions button.

Are you using a multiple monitor setup?

What operating system?

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines