Exit

Can't find Essential Graphics folder to install plugin

Explorer ,
Oct 17, 2018 Oct 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased an animated title plugin and it says to install it in

User\user\library\Application Support\Adobe\Common\Essential Graphics

But I don't have that folder on my computer... in my "common folder" (which not under user/user... I found in in Library/Application Support/Adobe) i have a folder for 7 and one for CS3, but neither of those contain an essential graphics folder

Where should I install ?  How do I install?

I'm on CC2018 and working on mac book pro

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 17, 2018 Oct 17, 2018

Hi chris431,

Sorry to hear that you are facing issues with installing the Motion Graphics template in Premiere Pro. Please follow these steps to install the Motion Graphics template.

• Open Premiere Pro and click on Windows (in the menu bar) > Workspaces > Graphics
  • Look for the Essential Graphics panel and at the right side bottom of that panel, you will have a + icon to install Motion Graphics template. Please click on that icon and navigate to the Motion Graphics template file that you want to inst

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 17, 2018 Oct 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi chris431,

Sorry to hear that you are facing issues with installing the Motion Graphics template in Premiere Pro. Please follow these steps to install the Motion Graphics template.

• Open Premiere Pro and click on Windows (in the menu bar) > Workspaces > Graphics
  • Look for the Essential Graphics panel and at the right side bottom of that panel, you will have a + icon to install Motion Graphics template. Please click on that icon and navigate to the Motion Graphics template file that you want to install. Select the template file and click Open.

Use and customize Motion Graphics templates in Premiere Pro

Hope this helps, let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Sumeet Kumar Choubey

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines