Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

CAN'T IMPORT PRESETS INTO PREMIERE!

Community Beginner ,
Mar 09, 2017 Mar 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've downloaded a free preset online to make a distortion effect for my video so i don't have to waste time doing it myself. To use the preset, one should simply right click presets under the effects tab and click 'import presets', and click on the downloaded preset. When i do this, however, the pack with the effects doesn't show up like it should, in fact, nothing happens at all, and there's no sign of the effects pack i downloaded anywhere. IS THERE SOMETHING IM MISSING?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Community Professional , Mar 10, 2017 Mar 10, 2017
I have no trouble importing them either.Maybe resetting preferences:Rename 11.0 folder to Old_11.0 inWindows:  C:\Users\UserName\Documents\Adobe\Premiere Pro\11.0 Mac:      Documents > Adobe > Premiere Pro > 11.0Make new project (dont open old) and see if you can import the preset.

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What if you dont have a phone that you can use for that?

(ignore my username it was a button mash some how ended up with it)

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have to Download android emulator first in your PC & then download
Zarchiever in it . Now you can follow the same steps as mentioned earlier .

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 12, 2021 Aug 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

also i dont think that would work because my presets are already .prfpset

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 07, 2021 Jul 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem, I tried to rename 15.0 file name to Old_15.0 but the problem still persists. Help!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 12, 2021 Aug 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have tried everything and i mean everything i see here and nothing has worked my problem is when i go to import a preset i you know click the three bars and import a preset select my preset and the folder for that preset SHOWS UP but i click it nothings in it and when i search for the preset it says its in the folder with nothing in it im confused.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines