• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't see a .prproj file

Community Beginner ,
Apr 19, 2023 Apr 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, newbie here.... I just purchased a Udemy Premiere Pro beginner's course, and the course comes with a project file folder. In the folder are some video files, audio files, graphics and photos, and a .prproj practice file. When I try to import the .prproj practice file by going to Import>Documents (where I saved the course files), the folders with the videos, etc are there, but the .prproj file isn't showing up. It's definitely in my Documents folder, but Premiere Pro isn't seeing it for some reason. Why is that? 

TOPICS
Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Apr 19, 2023 Apr 19, 2023

Are you just trying to open up the practice file in Premiere? If you're trying to open the project: File > Open project should allow you to open the project file. You can also just double click a file in Finder/Explorer and it will open up in Premiere automatically.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you just trying to open up the practice file in Premiere? If you're trying to open the project: File > Open project should allow you to open the project file. You can also just double click a file in Finder/Explorer and it will open up in Premiere automatically.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ah, ok. I was clicking on "New Project", then trying to find the file that way (which makes no sense, now that I think about it!)

Thanks 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines