• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't see my custom export preset under "render and replace"

Explorer ,
Jun 08, 2018 Jun 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to add and view export presets under "Render and Replace." I can't figure out how to create and import a Quicktime/Prores 4444 preset that displays in the list. Any ideas on what I might be missing? I'm on 2018 CC. I've created the preset that I want in Export Settings, but after clicking the "Import Preset" button under "render and replace" and navigating to and clicking the .epr file, no new preset is displayed. Thoughts?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 09, 2018 Jun 09, 2018

Did you create an encoding preset with all settings/parameters set to Match Source or were they set to specific settings (e.g.: Width: 1920, Height: 1080, Frame Rate: 29.97, etc.)?

If you created a Match Source preset, then when you import it in Render and replace, set Source to Sequence or Individual Clips or Preset (depending on your preference) and set Format to QuickTime. Your preset should show up in the Preset dropdown list. Source: Sequence and Individual Clips will only display Match Sou

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 09, 2018 Jun 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you create an encoding preset with all settings/parameters set to Match Source or were they set to specific settings (e.g.: Width: 1920, Height: 1080, Frame Rate: 29.97, etc.)?

If you created a Match Source preset, then when you import it in Render and replace, set Source to Sequence or Individual Clips or Preset (depending on your preference) and set Format to QuickTime. Your preset should show up in the Preset dropdown list. Source: Sequence and Individual Clips will only display Match Source presets. Source: Preset will display all presets.

If you created an encoding preset with specific settings, then set Source to Preset and set Format to QuickTIme. The preset should show up in the Preset dropdown list.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 10, 2018 Jun 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Trent! It looks like my only problem was in not selecting PRESET in the top field. I assumed it had to be INDIVIDUAL CLIPS, but when I changed it to PRESET I got the full list of presets, including the one I made for Prores 4444.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines