Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't Select Tools under Tools on Windows 10

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2018 Feb 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have a real issue with the new toolbar in Premiere Po 2017. It is ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE to select the tools under the tools with the mouse. Does anyone else have this problem? Once in a very rare case after many minutes of trying I might be able to expand the tools which is incredibly frustrating.  My current problem is I would like to use the Vertical Text tool but there is no keyboard shortcut for it so I can't use the tool.

Does anyone know of any KEYBOARD way to reach the Vertical Text tool and the other tools that have no keyboard equivalents, i.e. Rectangle and Ellipse tool (I've never seen these tools so I don't know where they are or what they do but I would like to have the use of the full toolset!)

Thanks,

Kathryn

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The tools that have no kbsc you can assign yourself.

Click on the little triangle next to the tool.

tools 1.pngtools.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The little triangle does not work in Windows 10 very well. It takes many, many tries to get it to open. PLEASE FIX THIS ADOBE!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Click and hold down the mouse.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Simply click and hold (anywhere) on a tool option which has the lower right triangle and it will fly open in about a second.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2021 Oct 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mine is completely stuck. I can spam click and noting will make the little triangle expand 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 06, 2021 Oct 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm not sure what 'spam' clicking is, but clicking and holding for less than a second flys out the option menu.

Win 21H1, PP 15.4.1

You might try setting your workspace to a default space and/or right-click to load the saved version. If not, perhaps clearing your peferences may help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines