• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't view export in h264 format Premiere Pro

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2023 Mar 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So i was working on a project, and wanted to export it.
I usually export in h264 format with any high quality preset. The exported file is an mp4 file.

But when i go to watch the newly exported file it doesnt play at all, i get an error from every video player i have tried and VLC just doesnt respond at all. I have come to the conclusion that i am missing a codec but i thought that the h264 format was pretty standard and that any videoplayer would handle it.

I also havent had this issue before so i have no idea what is going on.

The worst part is that i cant seem to find anyone having the same issue, and i cant find a solution.

I have tried uploading the cursed file to YouTube and it too is having trouble with processing the video. But when i used Premiere's automatic YouTube upload feature when exporting, it somehow worked.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to the Premiere Pro forum from Using the Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You may want to try importing the cursed file into Premiere and playing it in the app. If it doesn't play in the Premiere then it may be corrupt.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines