Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot Render Full Sequence (timeline) - Selector: 47 Error code:5

Participant ,
Jun 05, 2018 Jun 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am having a problem trying to render the full sequence (timeline) in one instance. This is a consistent fail. Premiere Pro freezes. I force close the app and then have no renders. The only color filters on the video clips are Lumetri color and Video Limiter. I have been doing this editing process for years. This failure to allow the full sequence to be rendered is a new development. The only thing I can do is render portions of the sequence.

The camera footage is from three Canon 1920x1080 .mxf and one Sony 4K .mxf camera.

The timeline is 29:30 long.

1920 x 1080

Square Pixels

Progressive

29.97 Drop-Frame

48000hz

ProRes 422 (LT)

Thanks,

Jason

Below is the error code details:

premiere error.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Jun 12, 2018 Jun 12, 2018

Hi,

I am doing more tests. I ran into an error trying to export. It looks like the ProRes LT codec is not good for editing. I had two failed exports through Media Encoder. Both stopped within the first minute. I put a ProRes LT video onto the timeline. The bulk of the media on the timeline is still the Canon .mxf files, one Sony file, and various still images. The failed export error information is listed below. To check if the error was the ProRes LT video for exporting I choose to convert the L

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,
Jun 12, 2018 Jun 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am doing more tests. I ran into an error trying to export. It looks like the ProRes LT codec is not good for editing. I had two failed exports through Media Encoder. Both stopped within the first minute. I put a ProRes LT video onto the timeline. The bulk of the media on the timeline is still the Canon .mxf files, one Sony file, and various still images. The failed export error information is listed below. To check if the error was the ProRes LT video for exporting I choose to convert the LT to a ProRes (not LT). This ProRes video was put onto the timeline with the camera footage, etc. This export was successful. The Preview files were I-Frame Only MPEG.

Thus, two problems were listed in this forum thread and both seem to be associated with the ProRes LT format. ProRes LT should not be the Preview files and ProRes LT files do not export out to become new files. This is a disappointment because more space is used in hard drives without a perceived visual benefit.

Any other suggestions besides stop using ProRes LT?

Thanks,

Jason

------------------------------------------------------------

- Encoding Time: 00:00:42

06/12/2018 11:39:00 AM : Encoding Failed

Export Error

Error compiling movie.

Export Error

Exporter returned bad result.

Writing with exporter: QuickTime

Writing to file: /Volumes/Green2.5TB_025/MASTER 180624.mov

Around timecode: 00;00;59;29

Component: QuickTime of type Exporter

Selector: 9

Error code: -2147287036

- Encoding Time: 00:00:39

06/12/2018 11:41:12 AM : Encoding Failed

Export Error

Error compiling movie.

Export Error

Exporter returned bad result.

Writing with exporter: QuickTime

Writing to file: /Volumes/Green2.5TB_025/MASTER 180624_1.mov

Around timecode: 00;00;59;29

Component: QuickTime of type Exporter

Selector: 9

Error code: -2147287036

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which type of rendering option you try? pressing enter while timeline panel is selected, or rendering for edit menu?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Miriam,

Most often "option+r". That is "render in to out" on my system.

Jason

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 18, 2018 Jun 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jason,

Are you still having trouble with your exports? Have you tried the smart rendering workflow, if so? Let us know if that might work better for you.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 16, 2018 Jul 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kevin-Monahan,

I stopped using ProRes LT for the sequence Preview Files. I still change for output to ProRes LT.

That is about the best fix. It's not really a fix because that codec doesn't work.

Thanks,

Jason

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same problems here from Canon C300 MK III and C70. Absolutely random Errors at random positions at different attempts. Not possible to render anything in full length. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines