• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change destination to Project autosave / file rendering / audio preview / video preview... etc.

Community Beginner ,
Jun 17, 2022 Jun 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

version 2022 has changed the import and export GUI. In the import phase I can't figure out how I can manage these files, the only destination it makes me choose is the project destination. This way the autosaves, video/audio previews, and the rest are all located next to the project. this is frustrating. Can anyone help me figure out how to do this?

Thank you very much,

Davide

TOPICS
How to , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 17, 2022 Jun 17, 2022

Once you create your project, go to File>Project Settings>Scratch Disks and then change the locations to anywhere you want.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jun 17, 2022 Jun 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Once you create your project, go to File>Project Settings>Scratch Disks and then change the locations to anywhere you want.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 18, 2022 Jun 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much, solved!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 18, 2022 Jun 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines