• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change sequence settings in CS6

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2022 Nov 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I change sequence settings? When i triy to everything is greyd out and i cannot click. I use CS6

See picture

Thanks for help!

Isak

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 14, 2022 Nov 14, 2022

Hey Isak,

In Premiere Pro CS6, you cannot change existing Sequence Settings. That feature came to a version or two after that. Sorry about that. My recommendation is to update to a more modern version of the application.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can only change Sequence settings when the Timeline panel has 'focus', the thin blue line is around it.

Click anywhere in the Timeline panel, then go to the Sequence menu.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have done that. However when I click on the "Change sequence settings" -option the next step is also greyed out. See picture. Is it possible to come through that as well?:)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have done that. However when I click on the "Change sequence settings" -option the next step is also greyed out. See picture. Is it possible to come through that as well?:)

By @Isak27124510ae34

It can´t be changed in CS6. 

But you can create a new sequence in CS6 with the settings you want and just copy the material from the old sequence to the new one. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's been several years since I used CS6 ... might even still be loaded on an older machine. But I don't recall exactly what might be the issue if the Timeline focus isn't working.

@Ann Bens  .. any ideas?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Isak,

In Premiere Pro CS6, you cannot change existing Sequence Settings. That feature came to a version or two after that. Sorry about that. My recommendation is to update to a more modern version of the application.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You might be able to make a new sequence with proper settings, then copy/paste the contents of the old sequence into the new one. Worth a try.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines