Copy-and-paste between sequences

Explorer ,
Apr 15, 2022 Apr 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to copy-and-paste between Sequences. However, I am trying to add to new tracks, but when I paste on the sequence that I want, the audio and video automatically go to the lower audio and video track. I have made the other "invisible" so that it goes to the only one available, but is there any easier way to select which track a copy-and-paste should go to? Thanks!

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Community Professional , Apr 15, 2022 Apr 15, 2022
Use the Source and Track targets ... the blue or charcoal blocks on the far left of the timeline panel. When charcoal, they're "off". When blue, that's where you've told Premiere to drop things. The far left blocks are called the Source target blocks, used for dropping media from the Source panel. The next-right block is the Track target blocks, used when moving things within a sequence. Neil

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional , Apr 15, 2022 Apr 15, 2022

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use the Source and Track targets ... the blue or charcoal blocks on the far left of the timeline panel.

When charcoal, they're "off". When blue, that's where you've told Premiere to drop things. The far left blocks are called the Source target blocks, used for dropping media from the Source panel. The next-right block is the Track target blocks, used when moving things within a sequence.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines