• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Crashing while rendering

New Here ,
May 15, 2023 May 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, is anyone experiencing driver issues with Premier Pro Windows 11 while renedering? My project of 30 min about 1.7 GB, while half way rendering crashes my system. I am running an NVIDIA RTX 3060 card. I try rendering with Mercury Playback Engine GPU Exeleration and it crashes. I did however render in Mercury Playback Software Only and it worked, but it took a century to do it (jk). System settings of my unit are as follows: 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-11700F @ 2.50GHz 2.50 GHz. 16.0 GB (15.9 GB usable). If there is a solution for this crash please let me know. I have tried deleting and reinstalling a new driver, but to no avail. 

TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Export , Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 15, 2023 May 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey kill switch,

I read your message about crashing on export. It sounds quite odd, as I had no trouble exporting from my PC. I think that GPU acceleration may require more HD space to allow for processing. Can you try freeing up more drive space and see if it works better with GPU acceleration on? I hope we can help you with your export, as something is definitely amiss.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 19, 2023 May 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried everything I can. I tried rendering after all the updates, but to no avail. I tried rendering and I have 30 seconds left on a 30 min project and it crashes. I have tried to export with "Software Only" and it still crashed. This is fraustrating, it has never done that. I don't know if the file being MOV has something to do with that? I'm just at an end, paying monthy and not be able to do my work sucks. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Which NVIDIA driver is installed? I have 531.41 installed for my Quadro P1000 and it runs great. Some of the earlier drivers have been problematic and have more to do with things on the NVIDIA side of things, rather than Premiere Pro. You may try that driver or a later one, but not an earlier one. Let me know if the advice helps.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the 531.79 installed in my NVIDIA RTX 3060

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 22, 2023 May 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

When you have a crash on export, do you generate a warning dialog box? Can you show us a screenshot of that? That would help a lot. Hope to hear back from you. 

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 22, 2023 May 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here are the two snap shots of the issues I'm having. The blue screen is when I am exporting the file and the other crash is when I am rendering it. The file is 30 min long 1920x1080 30 fps. Hope this helps you help me with this issue. Again as I mentioned earlier, this is the first time I have ever run into this issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 26, 2023 May 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Strange. It should work fine. I have a feeling that something is going on with your hardware setup. You might be either overheating or have insufficient power coming from your power supply unit. Can you check those things out? A crash report would also help, if you have one.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 27, 2023 May 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Kevin, I did send a crash report in a previous message. Saying that the hardware setuo, overheating, or have insufficiant power is weird knowing that it never did that when I first got the system. Again I did send in two images of the issue I am having, one of them was the crash report. I didn't have this issue before hand. One of two things, one the file is corrupt or the file MOV is having issues rendering it. At this point I don't know what to do. I hope this gives more information on the issue.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines