• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

(De)interlacing problem in CC

Nov 06, 2016 Nov 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

Videocamera is Sony HVR Z1. I recorded footage in 1080i (50i). My problem is when i try to deinterlace the footage i still get a color ghosts. I tried deinterlace it in field options and while exporting changed to proggresive, but stil got the same results. The strange thing is that in CS3 it works fine, but in CS6 and CC doesnt.

You can see the ghost on the left hand. It looks like the ghost is part of interlaced footafe so the deinterlacing option doesnt work for me.

Bez názvu.jpg

Thanks for your help!!!!!!!!!!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure the sequence setting matches the footage.

Dont deinterlace on the timeline, do it on export by making it progressive.

What is the final destination of the file?

If the movement of the hand is very fast you will see ghosting you wont fix that with deinterlacing.

Set playback to full and set it to first field.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes settings are ok.

I tried make it progressive on export even before..no results

Destination is deskop and yeah theres always some ghosting when the movement of camera or object is too fast, but this is different, the red ghost above the hand shouldnt be there, because when I deinterlace or make it progressive in old version CS3 its just clean and deinterlaced like it should be. I even tried to export it as interlaced footage in CC and then the same file export in CS3 as deinterlaced, but still the same.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you upload the original file to test?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 01, 2023 Feb 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey man, looking to see 6 years later if u found a solution, I'm in the exact same situation as u ! Also for a skate video ! Mpeg files from my Sony Z1 have color ghosting but only in premiere, not when playing it with MPC HC. I have found no solution

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines